A View From The Terrace.

That episode was night and day to last week. An hour didn’t feel too long, didn’t feel self indulgent and was all very enjoyable, informative at times and funny. 7 more of that quality and they are on to a real winner. 

I lost interest in the episodes thus far but this is an excellent episode. I felt the couch talk waffled on in previous weeks for too long but seems a better balance here with that and then the other stuff outside of the studio.

Howling at that Livingston video with Gary Holt. Tin pot.

I’ve enjoyed all 3 episodes but that was the best so far.

The couch conversation is starting to feel much more natural as the guys get better in front of the cameras, and the addition of the match footage during the chats made a real difference.

The two Duncan’s segments are proper laugh out loud funny, more of this please.

As much as it pains me to say it...the Hearts song really is the best football song about.

The best thing about the two Duncan’s is how short it is. Leaves you wanting more and that’s a great thing. Too many ‘good things’ drag the arse out of it but this is pretty perfect. A really funny feature and hopefully there’s a few more lined up. 

I reckon they’ve got the balance about right in the studio now which was definitely the biggest area requiring improvement. Segments all worked, I like the social media updates and all the features have been tremendous so far. 

I hope @The Real Saints gets the call to do Fair Maid at the end of one of the episodes before the end of the season. 

I said this after episode two, but I hope they get the chance to carry on with this into next season. BBC deserve a lot of credit for taking a chance with this and the guys behind the show have repaid that faith with some top quality content. 

Only disappointment was the lack of footage of Sammy the Tammy sliding down the stairs of the Norrie McCathie stand on a tea tray after some woman won gold in the Skeleton at the Winter Olympics or of his riding a bicycle across the SPL flag in the centre circle but the friction being too much for the bike to keep going, with Sammy falling off the bike. Other than that though, excellent. Good that they include lower league stuff including clubs YouTube footage, and the two Duncans bit was very good too. Fair play to Queens Park by the way, I'm sure other clubs wouldn't have been so accommodating.

Best episode so far. Agree with the other comments that the interwoven match footage really helps, and the guys are definitely becoming more comfortable in front of camera - with CGT calming down a bit and not making it the CGT Show. 

I'll also go for the Two Duncans spin off show, tremendous viewing. Almost as entertaining as betting when the vein in Shaughan McGuigan's head is finally going to burst.

5 hours ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Best episode so far. Agree with the other comments that the interwoven match footage really helps, and the guys are definitely becoming more comfortable in front of camera - with CGT calming down a bit and not making it the CGT Show. 

I would unironically watch the CGT show

Have to say again the show was of the utmost quality - plaudits to both the brains behind the show and the crew themselves for being able to create a work that truly imbued with the culture of Scottish football and is something that we can be proud of. 

Particularly I was really impressed by the production of the feature in Arbroath. Hats off to whoever directed that because for me it seemed more akin to a Wes Anderson flick rather than a visit to Gayfield on a dreary Saturday.

Cannot see why this could not be continued well into the future - even replace the shite that Jonathan Watson serves up on Hogmanay.

14 hours ago, Raise High The Roof Beams said:

Have to say again the show was of the utmost quality - plaudits to both the brains behind the show and the crew themselves for being able to create a work that truly imbued with the culture of Scottish football and is something that we can be proud of. 

Particularly I was really impressed by the production of the feature in Arbroath. Hats off to whoever directed that because for me it seemed more akin to a Wes Anderson flick rather than a visit to Gayfield on a dreary Saturday.

Cannot see why this could not be continued well into the future - even replace the shite that Jonathan Watson serves up on Hogmanay.

Was just slightly pished last night and realised that the Wes Anderson homage was intended... still a good watch!

Last night's show was brilliant. The chemistry is perfect, the segments are excellent and I like that they're acting on the feedback from here and other places too. Keep it up guys, you're doing a smashing job!