A View From The Terrace.

As someone who has never watched the podcast, I enjoyed this. It'll get better I think, the guys on the sofa looked (understandably) a bit nervous. 

Enjoyed the SOD bit as well, seems like a good guy. Though, if it's true that the camera adds 10lbs, @thisGRAEME must have shifted a fair whack of weight since I last saw him. #hunk #buff

2 hours ago, Desp said:

As someone who has never watched the podcast, I enjoyed this. It'll get better I think, the guys on the sofa looked (understandably) a bit nervous. 

Enjoyed the SOD bit as well, seems like a good guy. Though, if it's true that the camera adds 10lbs, @thisGRAEME must have shifted a fair whack of weight since I last saw him. #hunk #buff

Amazing what they can do with editing pal.

First ever post...been a fan of the podcast for a few seasons now. Really enjoyed the first show and nice to put some faces to the voices.

As has been mentioned, maybe a wee bit too long, but streets ahead of anything else we've been offered. Good to see someone actually bother to speak about the lower leagues, never mind even acknowledge they exist.

Promising start and looking forward to the remaining 9. 

23 hours ago, Green Day said:

I stopped listening to The Terrace - some weeks it felt like the Fowler/Sked Jambo show with Telfer giggling away in the background.

Might give this a watch to see if anything has changed.

As mentioned upthread, as well as the Jambo love in, there was too much of this "bodied" pish on the pod too.

Dont listen to that bitter Hibby above - twat.

Montylaugh.png.475fdc10ef36a7467503111267057f4c.png

I watched it yesterday - actually really enjoyed it, so if any of the presenters are on here, well done lads. Cerainly a refreshing change from the crud churned out by the Sportscene mob.

Despite the Jambo overload (Borthwick as well !!) I thought it was actually better than the podcast.

Gid stuff............unlike Hibs v Celtc last night

Enjoyed the podcast for years and enjoyed the show but felt it didn't hit its potential. It felt a bit unnecessary for it to be on television at first but made good with the outside the studio features. One thing that stuck out was the complete lack of football footage but I suppose thats more a rights thing than anything else.

Watched it last night and enjoyed it, only part I didn't like was the Tony Watt bit, found that quite hard to watch. :lol:

Definitely put Sportscene/Sportsound to shame. Amazing what happens when you do your research and know what you're talking about. 

I listened to a Terrace podcast last year and didn't enjoy it.  A the time It felt like listening to a bunch of guys in a pub who's opinion was no better informed than guys you work with.  For added annoyance it had that 'Chris Evans' trope of a group of people continually laughing like f**k at things that weren't' funny in order to generate an atmosphere.

I watched the show last night on iPlayer and have to say I enjoyed it a lot.  I'll admit I skipped the SOD biscuits bit...?

Delighted to see some discussion involving levels 2, 3 and 4 of SPFL (particularly talking about League 2 and NOT mentioning Clyde ;) ) and whilst it wasn't all gold the good parts heavily outweighed any poor parts and I will definitely watch again.

I thought it was a good start, is one of the guys from tell him he's pele? I was trying to place his voice. I think there were normal teething problems for a bunch of normal guys first gig on TV but the blonde guy always looked away from the camera and it bugged me a bit. But other than that really good show. What I can't understand is the BBC now have these guys on their books and yet still have people like Pat Bonnar, Chick Young and Scott McDonald masquerading as knowledgeable pundits stealing a wage.

Looking forward to the next episodes.

Good start overall for the TV show. Think I will always be more of a fan of the podcast but I prefer the radio and podcasts to TV. Great to see it show up Sportsound and Sportscene with regards to lower league football in particular. Be good to see more "on location" features around the grounds and leagues in future.

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:52, gannonball said:

I enjoyed it. A programme like this has been long overdue. Thought the SOD baking bit was a nice touch. Also didnt realise how much a handsome b*****d he is.

He is an actual dreamboat.