A View From The Terrace.

One 'body' - Peterhead v Elgin preview.

That’s not bad. I love the podcast so will give this a watch, I’m obviously biased but I think our man craigkillie (well I’ve always assumed it’s him) is the best thing on it.

I stopped listening to The Terrace - some weeks it felt like the Fowler/Sked Jambo show with Telfer giggling away in the background.
Might give this a watch to see if anything has changed.

Maybe they had you in mind when they decided how they’d end their first show.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
They should get Pat Bonner on one week to help with the lower league stuff.
For a laugh, likes.

how long do we reckon it'd take him to point out Elgin, Peterhead & Ross County on a map?

He's probably been to a Celtic supporters club do in all these places.

17 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
They should get Pat Bonner on one week to help with the lower league stuff.
For a laugh, likes.

how long do we reckon it'd take him to point out Elgin, Peterhead & Ross County on a map?

Pat Bonner couldn’t pick out Scotland on a map of Scotland. He could probably tell you the location of every pot hole on London Road though. 

7 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Pat Bonner couldn’t pick out Scotland on a map of Scotland. He could probably tell you the location of every pot hole on London Road though. 

If you listen to Pat on Sportsound he doesn’t even know the players in the premier unless they have a Ceptic connection.

Like Chris Kamara on Sky Sports only not as funny and thick as mince.

I enjoyed it.  Some of the pre-recorded sections were good and while the O'Donnell baking bit was a bit twee it's a good idea to try and get players in situations outside of football imo, makes it a bit more natural.  

Not everything worked and it was a wee bit stilted at times but it's the first episode.  They'll find their feet more as it goes on, very promising start.

I stopped listening to The Terrace - some weeks it felt like the Fowler/Sked Jambo show with Telfer giggling away in the background.
Might give this a watch to see if anything has changed.
As mentioned upthread, as well as the Jambo love in, there was too much of this "bodied" pish on the pod too.

Andy Muirhead is that you?

It was good. I'm a regular listener to the podcast so I knew roughly what to expect. Thought the SOD bit was the weakest but that might be partly due to my grudge against him (I'm still convinced he batted the ball up the line with his hand in the build up to their first goal at Pittodrie earlier this season. c**t).