Offensive behaviour

Offensive behaviour   

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Snowflakes getting offended at songs, fucking state of some of the replies on here :lol:

If people didn't get offended you wouldn't want to sing them.

Sad wee raincoat wearing  attention seekers, never mind boys it's  almost over.

A change is gonna come !

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, killiekranky said:

If people didn't get offended you wouldn't want to sing them.

Sad wee raincoat wearing  attention seekers, never mind boys it's  almost over.

A change is gonna come !

download (4).jpeg

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

No 

All about opinions chump.

I was simply asking if you didn't see an issue with it "chump".

It's clearly a mistake with the education system or, your parents and the quality of the upbringing you had, but I got the answer I was expecting.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I was simply asking if you didn't see an issue with it "chump".

It's clearly a mistake with the education system or, your parents and the quality of the upbringing you had, but I got the answer I was expecting.

Impractical idealism isn't going to solve it. Practical application of the existing law could, but needs the will to.do it. Football as a whole needs to address it, but as has been proven with strict liability, clubs, and therefore the governing bodies aren't willing to implement that or any other sanctions available.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Impractical idealism isn't going to solve it. Practical application of the existing law could, but needs the will to.do it. Football as a whole needs to address it, but as has been proven with strict liability, clubs, and therefore the governing bodies aren't willing to implement that or any other sanctions available.

Governing bodies need to do their job correctly. They are there to govern. They need the correct leadership and direction but they ultimately have the power to make the changes required.

If it's all about costs then points deduction is absolutely the way forward.

Imagine they lost a title because folk that have no Irish bloodline, and has never stepped foot in Ireland, couldn't stop singing absolute shite.

Other fans would sort them out fast or their team would end up relegated due to bigotry, and when they go down the league's they will stop being relevant. All the 90 minute assholes that cause the issue would disappear too. Win win.

4 hours ago, Dele said:

What offences are we not including in "offensive behaviour"? 

Is throwing objects on to the park offensive? 

Are bad words on a banner or in a song offensive? 

Who has to be offended? 

Before we start making up punishment we should probably start off by figuring out where to draw the line. 

It all depends on individuals backgrounds and beliefs.

I personally don't get offended by any of the sectarian songbooks, however I can see how others would.

The fans, players and boardrooms of Celtic and Rangers can do and behave as they please with no fear of any real punishment.

We will remain a third-world nation in terms of football forever.

If they both f**ked off and our game was run honestly and marketed properly, we would have full stadiums all over the country every week.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

If they both f**ked off and our game was run honestly and marketed properly, we would have full stadiums all over the country every week.

Absolute shite. 

23 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

The fans, players and boardrooms of Celtic and Rangers can do and behave as they please with no fear of any real punishment.

:lol:

24 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

clintonfacepalm.jpg.84a6d7e6dad3d1f66fea6283e099cd08.jpg

9 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Do not hide the real  problem in Scottish football, sectarianism, amongst all the other ists and isms of the moment. You deal with the major issue and problem first and that is overwhelmingly the Old Firm's sectarianism. Call it what it is or we'll get nowhere.

Excellent post.

The debate only exists at all due to sectarian behaviour by the followers of two clubs.  The rest is a pretence.

54 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I personally don't get offended by any of the sectarian songbooks, however I can see how others would.

Therein lies the problem. Who has to be offended for it to become an offensive act?

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Excellent post.

The debate only exists at all due to sectarian behaviour by the followers of two clubs.  The rest is a pretence.

Yes, I agree that the main problem is sectarianism, however the rest is not a pretence as racism still exists in the Scottish game.

Archived