Offensive behaviour

Offensive behaviour   

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll reword it. In what circumstances would singing the National Anthem be considered a crime?

As long as you don't include "no surrender" or "rebellious Scots".

Please see earlier posts. 

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll reword it. In what circumstances would singing the National Anthem be considered a crime?

As long as you don't include "no surrender" or "rebellious Scots".

As you have alluded to , breach is a pretty all encompassing law, could  shouting the national anthem  at someone  breech of the peace?

Or in an inappropriate place, say a yes campaign gathering?

16 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

As you have alluded to , breach is a pretty all encompassing law, could  shouting the national anthem  at someone  breech of the peace?

Or in an inappropriate place, say a yes campaign gathering?

I would say it would need to be accompanied with some sort of threatening act or gesture.

In other circumstances ie turning up uninvited at a funeral or a school bellowing it out would get you done.

I appreciate the sentiment 7-2 is expressing, but there are ways to catch bigots. It's pointless trying to criminalise other types of behaviour. GSTQ/Rule Britannia/many Irish folk songs aren't illegal in themselves.

Both the fans and the club should deal with it. Escalation of fines leading to points being deducted from league results. I know it sounds very extreme but that would have the crowd also policing themselves.

As for punishments an independent commission comprises entirely of people out with the UK. This is to remove any idea that religion or favourites are involved in the process.

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I appreciate the sentiment 7-2 is expressing, but there are ways to catch bigots. It's pointless trying to criminalise other types of behaviour. GSTQ/Rule Britannia/many Irish folk songs aren't illegal in themselves.

I'm in total agreement with you.

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Both the fans and the club should deal with it. Escalation of fines leading to points being deducted from league results. I know it sounds very extreme but that would have the crowd also policing themselves.

As for punishments an independent commission comprises entirely of people out with the UK. This is to remove any idea that religion or favourites are involved in the process.

Who the fùck would want involved with this shite?

1. Fan identified, seat number noted and club forced to identify who bought the ticket for the seat. Fan warned a repeat offence will see them banned from all football matches.

2. If fan re-offends, banned from all matches and note of that offence added to their record, club investigated to see if they sold that person a ticket. If they did, points deduction and fine, if not find out who did buy that ticket and then sold it on, and warn them if they're caught doing so again they'll face a fine. 

That's the most realistic approach I can see clubs agreeing to. Chance your get the wrong fan, but nothing would make someone stab a fellow supporter in the back like being accused of something you know someone else did.

Would probably take years to root it out, but clubs will never agree to anything more severe. I refuse to believe top flight games are hard places to identify individuals, especially if police/stewards took a note of offenders positions in the stands.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Who the fùck would want involved with this shite?

In what shite?

Football without all the toothless morons singing songs that glorify terrorism?

Makes the whole thing unpleasant for families and poisons the minds of the youth and future fans.

Just now, Crawford said:

In what shite?

Football without all the toothless morons singing songs that glorify terrorism?

Makes the whole thing unpleasant for families and poisons the minds of the youth and future fans.

Who from abroad would want to be brought in as an adjudicator, and who would pay for it?

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Who from abroad would want to be brought in as an adjudicator, and who would pay for it?

Who would want to be an adjudicator? Someone getting paid for it :lol:

As for who is paying for it, I wouldn't know the cost. I  imagine it would be league administration costs which all clubs  pay anyway.

They would only be needed on a case by case basis, and the whole point being that they would be needed less as time goes on.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Who would want to be an adjudicator? Someone getting paid for it :lol:

As for who is paying for it, I wouldn't know the cost. I  imagine it would be league administration costs which all clubs  pay anyway.

They would only be needed on a case by case basis, and the whole point being that they would be needed less as time goes on.

You expect the other clubs will vote that through?

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

You expect the other clubs will vote that through?

I expect no one to rock the boat and try to brush as much of the filth under the carpet as possible.

In an ideal world they would take drastic action and sort the problem. Realistically they will all do very little and pretend they are all doing their utmost.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Snowflakes

534099697c77a2af9a0681a7df6c05ec.jpg.c71f45c4e76192499ed7fb75d3d573cb.jpg

You're an overweight, beyond middle aged, plumber Magee, stop reading tumblr.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

534099697c77a2af9a0681a7df6c05ec.jpg.c71f45c4e76192499ed7fb75d3d573cb.jpg

You're an overweight, beyond middle aged, plumber Magee, stop reading tumblr.

Only a pound or too m867

P.s you spelled 'tumbler' wrong besides, I drink juice out of them, how the hell can you read one? 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

P.s you spelled 'tumbler' wrong besides, I drink juice out of them, how the hell can you read one? 

5c798c5c1106e_giphy(5).gif.b7cad560c486769f4521f67e43d8315a.gif

Archived