Offensive behaviour

Offensive behaviour   

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me it's an easier decision for the clubs to have no away fans than have fines ,ground closures or points deducted.

It's not the away fans that generally cause your club to be fined though.

10 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Unacceptable behaviour would diminish greatly if it had an effect on the clubs that the misbehaving arseholes support.
Would it be too much of a stretch for the SFA / SPFL to deal with instances of missile throwing, smoke bombs, sectarian chanting and spectator incursions by imposing a one match suspension ( randomly selected) on a member of the offending clubs squad for their next match?

Police and court action will have more of an effect, we've just seen a Hibs fan jailed for trying to get at a player. 

Act like a kunt, get banged up.

50 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If there is no away fans who are you going to offend?

Those home fans who aren't arseholes would seem to be the obvious answer.

Although if anyone said stewards, players,  officials, tourists, police and the like they should still get a point for that question.

A bit "after the Lord Mayor's show"  but I just saw this and burst out laughing.

I must be missing something ? I’ve read the comments as well and still struggling to see what warrants this to be hilarious and “the best one yet”..

Because they're not comparable and you know it. For a club that supposedly hates Rangers more than any other club, it's a very Rangers like chant.

So like your Chairman, Celtic supporters telling us what we can be offended by.

You’re right. It was a really great experience walking home from Firhill after a game, with colours on being called a Sheep Shagger (in various different ways) with my Son who was Six at the time. Just banter eh [emoji122][emoji106].

Do you think there is a difference when there is a word directed specifically at an individual.

I.e. thousands told DM he specifically was an Orange B. my Son and I were specifically targeted as Sheep Shagging Cnts walking down Great Western Road.

The use of the P word or having Jimmy Saville in a song is in extremely bad taste we all agree and hope our support never sing it again but who is it directly aimed at, I really don’t see how someone a week later can still be so angered at it. It’s point scoring plain and simple and you are part of the problem. It’s pretty pathetic when you think about it (and are honest with yourself).

20000 fans singing “sheep shagging b*****ds” at our support I have no problem with, I’m not specifically being singled out so I’m not offended or angered by it. Call me it walking past me in the street and yeah I’m p’d off.

Please tell me you see the difference....

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

You’re right. It was a really great experience walking home from Firhill after a game, with colours on being called a Sheep Shagger (in various different ways) with my Son who was Six at the time. Just banter eh emoji122.pngemoji106.png.

Do you think there is a difference when there is a word directed specifically at an individual.

I.e. thousands told DM he specifically was an Orange B. my Son and I were specifically targeted as Sheep Shagging Cnts walking down Great Western Road.

The use of the P word or having Jimmy Saville in a song is in extremely bad taste we all agree and hope our support never sing it again but who is it directly aimed at, I really don’t see how someone a week later can still be so angered at it. It’s point scoring plain and simple and you are part of the problem. It’s pretty pathetic when you think about it (and are honest with yourself).

20000 fans singing “sheep shagging b*****ds” at our support I have no problem with, I’m not specifically being singled out so I’m not offended or angered by it. Call me it walking past me in the street and yeah I’m p’d off.

Please tell me you see the difference...

This.  As another father to a wee yin, and if I was a member of said support, I'd have no qualms whatsoever my berating my own.  Unacceptable.

You’re right. It was a really great experience walking home from Firhill after a game, with colours on being called a Sheep Shagger (in various different ways) with my Son who was Six at the time. Just banter eh [emoji122][emoji106].

Please tell me you see the difference....
Actual tears.

Nah Mate.

Just behaving like an adult and looking at things honestly.

Evidently a lot of Celtic fans should try it some time (as should Lawwell)
"Like an adult"..[emoji2]

You sound like a fucking sweetie wife.

Wind your neck in.

3 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Nah Mate.

Just behaving like an adult and looking at things honestly.

Evidently a lot of Celtic fans should try it some time (as should Lawwell)

He’s always going to come back with a nonsensical, P&B cliched response. I’m referring to the “R” person, not you, by the way.

Edited by kingjoey