Offensive behaviour

Offensive behaviour   

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, coprolite said:

Breaking seats and throwing coins are already criminal and are a bit beyond offensive behaviour. 

Personally, I don't think that expressing offensive opinions should be a criminal matter.

The clubs/SPFL are running entertainment businesses and are entitled to insist on whatever standards they think their customers expect. So you are right that they will probably do little, but entirely because of apologists like yourself not having expectations of civilised behaviour. 

I agree, I'm sure clubs would want similar to a rugby crowd so what would it take to get there?
The majority of fans are civilised it only take one idiot to change that like tonight.
I make no apology for embracing  diversity, it takes all sorts to make a football crowd.

What? Am I responsible for said wee fannys behaviour? Any more than you are for the 4000 Rangers fans singing sectarian songs tonight?

You dont really get whataboutery do you - Fud

I was just responding to your accusation of deflection early in the thread. You obviously have a alcohol fuelled behaviour issue amongst your own support, particularly at your own ground, but rather than accept and address that, you’re content on lashing out with childish insults and clearly just part of the problem.

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

I was just responding to your accusation of deflection early in the thread. You obviously have a alcohol fuelled behaviour issue amongst your own support, particularly at your own ground, but rather than accept and address that, you’re content on lashing out with childish insults and clearly just part of the problem.

TBF it mostly drug fuelled m9

However, excellent sidestep of the 4000 singing sectarian songs, great work sir.

On 3/8/2019 at 11:15, wastecoatwilly said:

Every fan knows the SFA will never make a decision on anything.
SPFL won't make a decision if it's going to hurt their pockets.
So it will be left to the nanny state they won't like it either but will need to show some leadership.
Banning orders for fans that break seats throw bottles or coins.

This. There is no way the SFA or SPFL are going to act on this. They've shown again today with their actions against Clyde that it's one rule for small teams, and another for the top half dozen or so. 

I really don't want our govt tainted by getting involved in this (tho I'd love James Kelly to get the gig), but even if the football powers did decide to act, we all know they wouldn't act fairly,  so it's gonna have to come down to an outside body. It's coming, it's going to far now. 

18 hours ago, The Tackle said:

I thought heroin made you spaced out rather than violent. Just be a bad batch down lochend

Heroin is so 1980s m9

Loads of cheap coke in the old port of leith these days..............

charlie.jpg.b352e1fc0b26da4e6136edf9e7433256.jpg

57 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Mind there used to be wire fences up? 

Wouldn't stop coins or bottles of Buckie being launched, but it would stop c***s getting on the pitch. 

They certainly achieved that objective at Hillsborough.

Am I being whoooshed?

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They certainly achieved that objective at Hillsborough.

Am I being whoooshed?

Hillsborough is a sensitive subject however ( not saying fences are the answer anyway) there SHOULDN'T even be any need for fans to end up on the pitch,  modern stadia shouldn't catch fire like Bradford and there shouldn't ever be a crush where the only escape is onto the park.  As we now know after more enquires , it wasn't standing terracing that directly  caused the crush at hillsborough but that's another issue.  All grounds that regularly see big crowds have been completely overhauled since the days of fences. there should now be plenty ways to evacuate the viewing areas ( seated or standing) without the crowd having to spill onto the park

I'm away to sound like a dick here, but I'm glad that this incident and the one in the Midlands Derby happened today. I'm obviously not condoning it as it's fucking appalling behaviour, but too many people were tarring it as a Scotland problem and how it was only our fans that had a scumball element. This is a football issue. Not a Scottish football issue. (Unless it's sectarian led)

Archived