Offensive behaviour

Offensive behaviour   

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

No they dont.

OK.................

So, lets assume I am a moron, and am I to go under the (slightly baffling and obvs completely untrue) assumption that 200-300 Celtc fans just happened to get tickets in one block together at Easter Road, all dressed in Green Parkas, jeans and adidas trainers, set up behind a Green Brigade banner, smashed the seats, let off flares and smoke bombs and threw a bottle?

These events are entirely unconnected and Celtc didnt just give them the seats together as they do at every away match?????

Charlie-Sheen-Holder.jpg.6603321ab8cb2c93145ebd1eb18e2f12.jpg

54 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Players earn the points,would like to see how that would get passed the lawyers.

Clubs earn the points, players are simply club employees.

Candy from babies today.....................

20 minutes ago, Green Day said:

OK.................

So, lets assume I am a moron, and am I to go under the (slightly baffling and obvs completely untrue) assumption that 200-300 Celtc fans just happened to get tickets in one block together at Easter Road, all dressed in Green Parkas, jeans and adidas trainers, set up behind a Green Brigade banner, smashed the seats, let off flares and smoke bombs and threw a bottle?

These events are entirely unconnected and Celtc didnt just give them the seats together as they do at every away match?????

Charlie-Sheen-Holder.jpg.6603321ab8cb2c93145ebd1eb18e2f12.jpg

To be fair, that doesn't really mean that the club gives that particular supporters group a block of tickets. Away fans often tend to congregate wherever they want when it's likely to be standing only.

That's why I think clubs find it difficult to punish the fans who cause havoc at away matches as it's hard to prove who was actually in that seat. Much easier for home games.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

To be fair, that doesn't really mean that the club gives that particular supporters group a block of tickets. Away fans often tend to congregate wherever they want when it's likely to be standing only.

That's why I think clubs find it difficult to punish the fans who cause havoc at away matches as it's hard to prove who was actually in that seat. Much easier for home games.

And the GB get broadly similar numbers of tickets for every away match?

I dont buy it.......

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Players earn the points,would like to see how that would get passed the lawyers.

Supporting a club that gets away with everything at the moment, I’m sure that you actually believe that.

You’re really clutching at straws now.
No need for Lawyers, it would be part of the association rules, agreed by all clubs.

Would be interesting to hear one side of a ground singing a murderers medley, whilst the other end chants “you’re gonna lose the league”.

1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

You’re really clutching at straws now.
No need for Lawyers, it would be part of the association rules, agreed by all clubs.

Would be interesting to hear one side of a ground singing a murderers medley, whilst the other end chants “you’re gonna lose the league”.

I'm sure the players union would have their say if it got applied.

Like where's my win bonus.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm sure the players union would have their say if it got applied.

Like where's my win bonus.

I imagine their win bonus would remain in their bank account?

Is this you (again) confusing club penalties with player salaries and bonuses?????

You really are jumping the shark today

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

And the GB get broadly similar numbers of tickets for every away match?

I dont buy it.......

Hardly surprising, you're not in the Green Brigade...

19 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Can't wait to get tickets for the opposition end.

Attempt number 7? 8?

People have absolutely no idea on what scale this would happen in reality, but it's an argument always trotted out with such certainty.

24 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Can't wait to get tickets for the opposition end.

Couple of your lot got tickets behind me last year, a boy and his missus - we got them chucked out after about 15 minutes, told the stewards it was oot or they were getting skelped, should have seen the seethe in the boy Montylaugh.png.475fdc10ef36a7467503111267057f4c.png

42 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Has there ever been a Scottish league or cup match that has been played behind closed doors?

I think it happened occasionally back-in-the-day. I'm sure I've read of grounds being "ordered closed" for certain periods of time.

Violence marred Kings Park v St Johnstone in 1921 and their next home game was sent to Dunblane. Not sure if spectators were admitted.

If you're including European games then of course Celtic v Atletico Madrid in 1985.

Nearly two weeks on from Steve Clarke's post-Ibrox press conference, pages of media coverage about the 'problem'........not a peep from the SFA/SPFL about doing anything. As ever they will bury their heads in the sand and just wait on it all blowing over again. Nothing to see here. 'Now is not the time' they no doubt think. The strict liability/points deductions/playing behind closed doors ain't gong to happen.

Archived