• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
noname

Stewarton new manager

Why would they leave New Farm for Stewarton? They're gonna be in the Premier leauge next season anyway so it's not as if there making a step up, if it was Hurlford Thistle then aye ok maybe but Stewarton, na cant see that one happening
I'm not saying they would go. Just heard that's who stewarton would like.

Is that an indication that Ryan and Martin COULD be on their way to Thistle?
No I didn't say that, Thistle are going well just now why would Hamilton want to change management team? I meant Thistle are the only club capable of prying those 2 away IF the job came up

so apart from Ryan and Martin who else could it be? any ex players went into management? 

I suppose thats true as you say would depends who the club can get in to help him, even if he did both to the end of the season then manager next season 

Regardless who takes the job, stewarton are a very good team on the park and even better off the park, which to me is just as important, So I'm sure they will be fine

yeah they definitely will be. hopefully they kick on from last week and have a strong end to the season 

Craig Lawless would be a great shout. Will be unknown to most people but coached the old Stewarton Annick team for a while a number of years ago and I'm pretty sure played for United at some point. Knows football inside out and is a cracking coach. 

On 01/03/2019 at 09:31, eyeswideopen15 said:
On 28/02/2019 at 23:48, The Tavern Tippler said:
Why would they leave New Farm for Stewarton? They're gonna be in the Premier leauge next season anyway so it's not as if there making a step up, if it was Hurlford Thistle then aye ok maybe but Stewarton, na cant see that one happening

I'm not saying they would go. Just heard that's who stewarton would like.

Aye and colville would like mourinho 

3 hours ago, noname said:

still no manager for stewarton as far as I'm aware? whos taking the team currently 

I think Hamish McMillan is taking the reigns just now hes been on the coaching/committee for a while.

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
3 hours ago, Kingofthejungle said:
Always hearing something you (village idiot)

It's the benefit of not being a complete w****r mate. People want to talk to you and tell you things.

Na a hink u ur the Isa of ammy fitba. Nuthin seems tae get by yae and yae ur oan every thread ha

Na a hink u ur the Isa of ammy fitba. Nuthin seems tae get by yae and yae ur oan every thread ha
First sensible thing u have said tbf. My best mates and wife say the exact same. I wont argue what u have just said one bit. What I will say tho is that u are on the same threads TRYING to abuse people so I wouldn't talk too much about that. Also if u want to know what a wife and mates are then PM me and I'll explain it. Or Google it on mummys computer.