Stewarton new manager

noname

16 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
17 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:
Na a hink u ur the Isa of ammy fitba. Nuthin seems tae get by yae and yae ur oan every thread ha

First sensible thing u have said tbf. My best mates and wife say the exact same. I wont argue what u have just said one bit. What I will say tho is that u are on the same threads TRYING to abuse people so I wouldn't talk too much about that. Also if u want to know what a wife and mates are then PM me and I'll explain it. Or Google it on mummys computer.

A dinnae abuse anybody! 

A dinnae abuse anybody! 
[emoji23]🤣[emoji23] sorry mate I thought It was king of the jungle that wrote that. I thought what u wrote had too much sense in it. Apologies. And as I said I wouldn't disagree with being the isa of the ammies. Give me the ammies over that senior shite any day

As the two lads said tho let's get this thread back to the stewarton managers chat. All the best in the search

On 25/03/2019 at 09:28, noname said:

wasnt the best performance from stewarton look like a team just waiting for the season to end. 

If you are not fighting for titles, avoiding relegation or pushing for promotion this part of the season can produce crazy results like this 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, jimmycouch said:

Stewarton United are inviting applications for the manager’s role for next season (2019/20).

Anyone that’s interested please get in touch.

Excellent club, great committee would be a great job for anyone. A few young players that I know well, also a couple coming to the latter stages of there career but still influential. 5 new faces at a decent level and good runs in the cups achievable.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 07:57, jimmycouch said:

With the season drawing to an end now, we are still inviting applications for the manager’s role at Stewarton United. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss.

Surely there's somebody that would take this on? hard working committee and the management team and players want for nothing. Still in the Ayrshire Premier a new face may be just what they need to push on.

• 3 weeks later...

It gives us great pleasure to confirm that Stewarton United have a new manager. Billy McKie, former manager of Kello Rovers, Lugar Boswell Thistle, Gartcairn and Newmains United has accepted our offer and will start immediately. Preparations will now ramp up for season 2019/20. Any players who wish to be a part of our squad for next season are invited to pre-season, details to follow.

It gives us great pleasure to confirm that Stewarton United have a new manager. Billy McKie, former manager of Kello Rovers, Lugar Boswell Thistle, Gartcairn and Newmains United has accepted our offer and will start immediately. Preparations will now ramp up for season 2019/20. Any players who wish to be a part of our squad for next season are invited to pre-season, details to follow.

Well done lads, great work

• 1 month later...