Stewarton new manager

noname

Why would they leave New Farm for Stewarton? They're gonna be in the Premier leauge next season anyway so it's not as if there making a step up, if it was Hurlford Thistle then aye ok maybe but Stewarton, na cant see that one happening
I'm not saying they would go. Just heard that's who stewarton would like.

Craig Lawless would be a great shout. Will be unknown to most people but coached the old Stewarton Annick team for a while a number of years ago and I'm pretty sure played for United at some point. Knows football inside out and is a cracking coach. 

On 01/03/2019 at 09:31, eyeswideopen15 said:
On 28/02/2019 at 23:48, The Tavern Tippler said:
Why would they leave New Farm for Stewarton? They're gonna be in the Premier leauge next season anyway so it's not as if there making a step up, if it was Hurlford Thistle then aye ok maybe but Stewarton, na cant see that one happening

I'm not saying they would go. Just heard that's who stewarton would like.

Aye and colville would like mourinho 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, noname said:

still no manager for stewarton as far as I'm aware? whos taking the team currently 

I think Hamish McMillan is taking the reigns just now hes been on the coaching/committee for a while.

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
3 hours ago, Kingofthejungle said:
Always hearing something you (village idiot)

It's the benefit of not being a complete w****r mate. People want to talk to you and tell you things.

Na a hink u ur the Isa of ammy fitba. Nuthin seems tae get by yae and yae ur oan every thread ha

Na a hink u ur the Isa of ammy fitba. Nuthin seems tae get by yae and yae ur oan every thread ha
First sensible thing u have said tbf. My best mates and wife say the exact same. I wont argue what u have just said one bit. What I will say tho is that u are on the same threads TRYING to abuse people so I wouldn't talk too much about that. Also if u want to know what a wife and mates are then PM me and I'll explain it. Or Google it on mummys computer.