Annan v QP

an86

21 hours ago, cfcuk said:

searched last Saturday 3 70 for a pie emoji23.png
And your complaining about fan experienceemoji33.png lesser hampden won't be any better than Annan which is probably up there with one of the worst grounds to watch football in this league

Lesser will be. Away fans (depending on numbers) will be getting their own covered stand with a wee bit of terracing thrown in

As for the Hampden experience of being searched then overcharged for grub, what's that got to do with our support? We hate it as much as you and have complained about it ( well I do anyway)  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, an86 said:

Utterly impossible to play football in that. Simply no point in analysing it. 

Too drunk to remember much of it it, aye? Same here, although I was probably one of those naughty boys guilty of shouting nasty things at the Annan players. Just as well Edinburgh City don't have any players we can shout at next week..... 

At least you have shelter and access to toilets and hot food/drinks. Unlike Broadwood.

The view will be much better at the refurbed Lesser. A nice wee stand for Clyde fans. West facing, where the worst of the wind and rain comes from. Won't be ready for a while but Clyde will still be visiting. Unless of course we get promoted next year. Enjoy the view.

No food and toilets at Broadwood [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]what planet do u live on? Broadwood is a great stadium, with better facilities than most of the league. I’m sure QP will have the best ground in the league once they make the drop

Lesser will be. Away fans (depending on numbers) will be getting their own covered stand with a wee bit of terracing thrown in
As for the Hampden experience of being searched then overcharged for grub, what's that got to do with our support? We hate it as much as you and have complained about it ( well I do anyway)  
If that's what lesser hampden will be like then sounds fine to me . My point was the praising of Annan the ground like ainslie park isn't fit for senior Football a ground where they couldn't/ wouldn't accommodate a queens park away support with cover this is Scotland not California As I said if you want to see a good stadium then look no further than forthbank .

10 minutes ago, cfcuk said:
10 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

If that's what lesser hampden will be like then sounds fine to me . My point was the praising of Annan the ground like ainslie park isn't fit for senior Football a ground where they couldn't/ wouldn't accommodate a queens park away support with cover this is Scotland not California As I said if you want to see a good stadium then look no further than forthbank .

You do know that Stirling Council built and paid for Forthbank and still own and operate it? Can't see Glasgow CC pitching up with that for QP.

You do know that Stirling Council built and paid for Forthbank and still own and operate it? Can't see Glasgow CC pitching up with that for QP.
But Queens will have money from exiting hampden? an artificial pitch Which would give revenue as well . Queens could also possibly go down the route of selling name of stadium I am also assuming that the land won't cost anything
Ok a lot of assumptions, but I do think there is a chance for queens park to have a cracking stadium You probably only get one chance to get it right , all I was saying real shame if they go for the lowest of expectations

Archived