Annan v QP

an86

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As there's nothing much else for QP to play for I'm looking forward to a couple of months of being utter b*****ds and doing everything we can to f**k things up for whoever we play each week and their championship /  play-off / survival plans.   Makes a change  to have a bit of a no-pressure laugh at this end of the season.

I expect Annan to win tomorrow, however.  They've been decent recently.  Hopefully the club will be open at half-time again.

As there's nothing much else for QP to play for I'm looking forward to a couple of months of being utter b*****ds and doing everything we can to f**k things up for whoever we play each week and their championship /  play-off / survival plans.   Makes a change  to have a bit of a no-pressure laugh at this end of the season.
I expect Annan to win tomorrow, however.  They've been decent recently.  Hopefully the club will be open at half-time again.
Do you think of nothing but getting pished???

But, aye, let's just beat everybody to feck up their season. Sounds good. We can aim to climax round about the Clyde away game. Old guys like me need a bit of notice for that sort of thing.

The Club will be open at halftime.
Also open before the game too. [emoji481][emoji485]🥃

For all the QP boys who know Curly and Terry (shadow) - maybe best to stay away from them tomorrow - walking football squad having a curry day tomorrow.I reckon curry &  guiness could be quite volatile.
Will they have a police exclusion zone round them?

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
9 hours ago, the philosopher said:
For all the QP boys who know Curly and Terry (shadow) - maybe best to stay away from them tomorrow - walking football squad having a curry day tomorrow.I reckon curry &  guiness could be quite volatile.

Will they have a police exclusion zone round them?

Unfortunately no gas masks .Exclusion zone will have to be self  monitored !

Weather was terrible. Annan were time wasters the whole of the second half . Deserved to get a point out of the game .
Some of the shouts towards the referee and to the Annan players from some of our fans were embarrassing no wonder the Annan players just looked at them and laughed.

Archived