Stranraer v Raith Rovers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

You cannae see the woods for the trees :lol:

20:20 vision here...it’s deluded but it’s clear. I’d rather get behind McGlynn since I backed him from the start. Aye he’s made some baffling decisions but he shouldnt be sacked. Arbroath were unbeatable in the first half of the season. Any manager would have struggled to keep up with them. So just sit down. Shut up. Accept that he’s here, and that he will put us right. Ok? :) 

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

20:20 vision here...it’s deluded but it’s clear. I’d rather get behind McGlynn since I backed him from the start. Aye he’s made some baffling decisions but he shouldnt be sacked. Arbroath were unbeatable in the first half of the season. Any manager would have struggled to keep up with them. So just sit down. Shut up. Accept that he’s here, and that he will put us right. Ok? :) 

I'll hold you to that!

20:20 vision here...it’s deluded but it’s clear. I’d rather get behind McGlynn since I backed him from the start. Aye he’s made some baffling decisions but he shouldnt be sacked. Arbroath were unbeatable in the first half of the season. Any manager would have struggled to keep up with them. So just sit down. Shut up. Accept that he’s here, and that he will put us right. Ok? [emoji4] 
Sorry but disagree. If Arbroath were unbeatable then there's no reason why we couldn't have been as well. Instead we decided to be a full time club offering part time wages. If we had done things properly in the summer, sacked Smith, and had a proper budget with the correct recruitment we'd be winning the league.

A draw way at Stranraer should not be applauded but no doubt McGlynn will come out and try to spin it positive. It's clear he can't sort out the defence. He's had a chance and instead brought in attackers when that was not out issue. To moan about missing Bene and/or Davo when those 2 have had 4 clean sheets all season is shocking.

We are now behind Forfar as well. There are quite simply no excuses.

7 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Sorry but disagree. If Arbroath were unbeatable then there's no reason why we couldn't have been as well. Instead we decided to be a full time club offering part time wages. If we had done things properly in the summer, sacked Smith, and had a proper budget with the correct recruitment we'd be winning the league.

A draw way at Stranraer should not be applauded but no doubt McGlynn will come out and try to spin it positive. It's clear he can't sort out the defence. He's had a chance and instead brought in attackers when that was not out issue. To moan about missing Bene and/or Davo when those 2 have had 4 clean sheets all season is shocking.

We are now behind Forfar as well. There are quite simply no excuses.

The fanboys are so blinkered they are beyond help the worst thing is  there's a few on the board  aswell. 

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

Absolute joke the sooner this season is over the better.

What , so you can give us more of the same , next season ? 

FFS your lot are full time , you SHOULD be romping this ,  but at times your players look like strangers 

FFS your lot are full time , you SHOULD be romping this ,  but at times your players look like strangers 

We know this.

12 minutes ago, bishopburn boy said:

except for 20 mins when storm took a grip Stranraer edged this game Raith resorted to hoof ball for after that only one team looking to win. game should have been sorted in first half chances missed , Stranraer finished stronger. and dodgy spot kick.

Archived