Stranraer v Raith Rovers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What the f**k is this all about?

I think yer man Frank might have an issue with either alcohol or substance abuse.

Classic keyboard warrior. I'm glad he's one of yours:rolleyes:

(awaits response from Frank with the usual predictable, boring, vile patter about Methil, needles and whatever else goes through his sad little mind)

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
What the f**k is this all about?

I'm baffled. I made a bad joke based on wall's. You got brought Into the response. You must be a "fanboy"

I have to confess that in real life that commercial ventilation is one of the strings to my bow.

He must be stalking me.

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

You seem to like telling folk to put their money where their mouth is try going it yourself. 

My comments in this respect were to highlight the futility of opening the Railway Stand which I believe was a point well made.

Now I appear to have wandered into whataboutery.

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

My comments in this respect were to highlight the futility of opening the Railway Stand which I believe was a point well made.

Now I appear to have wandered into whataboutery.

The principle is the same step up lad

24 minutes ago, grumswall said:
29 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
You seem to like telling folk to put their money where their mouth is try going it yourself. 

Frank, your obviously blootered. Give it a rest tonight.

Yes you trained under Campbell for five minutes explain this shit to us if you will.

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

I think yer man Frank might have an issue with either alcohol or substance abuse.

(awaits response from Frank with the usual predictable, boring, vile patter about Methil, needles and whatever else goes through his sad little mind)

Never mind you,ve got tazz or whatever he or she goes under or to a slightly lesser extent king kebab

42 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

The principle is the same step up lad

I answered a point regarding the Railway Stand and now I'm being corralled into another discussion, the subject of which I do not have a dog in that particular fight.

Whataboutery.

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

I take it the East Fife thread is a bit gloomy?

6 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Third behind Forfar  bring on the excuses fan boy Mcglynn is a clown but but it's not his fault.  f**k off!

4 hours ago, Frank conner said:

He's had long enough vast majority have had enough  not just a small band of happy clappers. 

4 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Bottom line is as it stands none of the fanboys have blamed Donald Trumps wall yet! Give it time

I don't disagree with you about McGlynn, I was always sceptical about a return but utter gibberish like the last couple of hours on here is why you're the first person on any forum, board, page, whatever that I have ever used ignore for.

11 minutes ago, mr mince said:

I don't disagree with you about McGlynn, I was always sceptical about a return but utter gibberish like the last couple of hours on here is why you're the first person on any forum, board, page, whatever that I have ever used ignore for.

Yet you replied! Nice one

Not too bad a game in the conditions.The blues played really well in the first half and Rovers didn't really look up for the fight.Obviously McGlynn had a go at HT and Raith looked a different team early doors .A goal early on and a SOFT penalty got them level.After that Stranraer were very decent and finished the game much better than Rovers.The ref got both the big calls so wrong,the boy hits the ball at our defender from a yard,one appeal from Rovers and penalty,if that had went against Raith McGlynn would have been in meltdown.The boy Gillespie should have went for a foul in the 2nd half,again Munro the got it wrong,it's a second yellow all day long, hopefully your highlights will show it.Great performance from Stranraer,but omg Raith Rovers the worst full time side I've seen in this League,they are no certainties to get out of this League this season,big rebuilding job needed on that lot

Re Gillespie, bit poor McMannus & McCann chasing the ref to get him sent off.

Quite funny to see the ref then book both of them 2 minutes later  for virtually nothing.

would rather have McManus in our midfield than Barjonas, who must be contracted to start every game, which isn’t helping.

Dont think anyone has diasagreed about us being the worst full time team, and thanks for pointing it out for us again

1 hour ago, Roath Raver said:

Here are this week’s highlights 

Good finishes for the goals. Soft penalty.

For anyone that was there, what was Gullan like? Wee boy lost or could be a player? Won us the penalty. Did he do anything else?

I suppose another positive is McKay and Matthews getting a run out. How did they play?

Archived