Stranraer v Raith Rovers

10 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

At the start of the season I put a bet on Arbroath to win the league. I thought we’d probably finish in the top 4. That was based on our squad and also on the fact Smith would be in charge. So to somehow think McGlynn would romp the league with the same squad was probably a bit silly.

Tell that to your fanboy cliques. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

He signed Armstrong, who was good and left for Ross County. Think he was TK replave Hendry who was injured. Then Dingwall to replace Armstrong. That’s 3 players for the one position.

We needed full backs and he got in Crane.

Lyness, McGuffie, and Barjonas. Who are the other two he signed to make up the nine signings?

Gullan was one.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

He signed Armstrong, who was good and left for Ross County. Think he was TK replave Hendry who was injured. Then Dingwall to replace Armstrong. That’s 3 players for the one position.

Lyness, McGuffie, and Barjonas. Who are the other two he signed to make up the nine signings?

He's not the same manager from a decade ago  get over it. He's  made a monumental c**t of it .

10 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Dunno, wasn’t me who said 9 but you’ve already shown he’s got a different squad to work with

He’s wasted signings by fixating on 2 #1’s and 3 wingers 

Edited to add pointless ones like Barjonas and Gullan 

3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Tell that to your fanboy cliques. 

Will you still be going mental about McGlynn if the squad he builds in the summer win the league? Or if miracles happen and we spawnily get through the play-offs?

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Will you still be going mental about McGlynn if the squad he builds in the summer win the league? Or if miracles happen and we spawnily get through the play-offs?

As it stands he couldn't build a sand castle! I would love if we wentup but as it stands he has made a royal c**t of it.

12 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

Dunno, wasn’t me who said 9 but you’ve already shown he’s got a different squad to work with

He’s wasted signings by fixating on 2 #1’s and 3 wingers 

Different squad! C’mon now. He’s trying to get players in mid-season and the different squad as it stands is a crap youth midfielder from Rangers, a back up goalie without a club (nuff said), McGuffie from Ayr, Crane from Livi and Dingwall. It’s hardly title winning changes to the squad and probably demonstrates the perils of bad recruitment at the start of the season, and then trying to sort it mid-season.

As for fixating on wingers, he needed to get some creativity into a midfield of Wedderburn, Gillespie and Matthews. I’d imagine creative players aren’t easy to get mid-season. Even then, in Hendry and Armstrong his recruitment was good. They’ve both gone. Hopefully Dingwall and McGuffie will be as good.

On the keepers I can’t defend him. McGlynn is fucking scoobied when it comes to ‘keepers. He should phone a friend before signing the next one.

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

giphy.gif

What i find funny is folk on this forum slag off folk on other forums  but what you find is a lot of the posters are on both folk like calderon or even Wolfman jack I believe he is on this forum will say two different things. I believe most of the rovers fans on here are just part of the cliques that has been hindering our club for years.

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Different squad! C’mon now. He’s trying to get players in mid-season and the different squad as it stands is a crap youth midfielder from Rangers, a back up goalie without a club (nuff said), McGuffie from Ayr, Crane from Livi and Dingwall. It’s hardly title winning changes to the squad and probably demonstrates the perils of bad recruitment at the start of the season, and then trying to sort it mid-season.

As for fixating on wingers, he needed to get some creativity into a midfield of Wedderburn, Gillespie and Matthews. I’d imagine creative players aren’t easy to get mid-season. Even then, in Hendry and Armstrong his recruitment was good. They’ve both gone. Hopefully Dingwall and McGuffie will be as good.

On the keepers I can’t defend him. McGlynn is fucking scoobied when it comes to ‘keepers. He should phone a friend before signing the next one.

He's had long enough vast majority have had enough  not just a small band of happy clappers. 

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

He's had long enough vast majority have had enough  not just a small band of happy clappers. 

Right then Frank, if we sack him, who are we getting in and will this new mystery man/woman win us the play-offs?

30 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Lyness, Silva, Crane, Armstrong, Dingwall, McGuffie, Hendry, Barjonas, Gullan. 

Ok, one was an emergency 'keeper who never played, but still. 

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

The squad was already title contenders. You remember last season, right? He took on a team unbeaten at home for over a year, unbeaten in the league thus far and well placed behind Arbroath and what’s happened? You think we’d have dropped off the pace as markedly under Smith? We hadn’t even lost a league match from a winning position under him

Its a damning indictment 

Archived