Stranraer v Raith Rovers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bishopburn boy said:

What , so you can give us more of the same , next season ? 

FFS your lot are full time , you SHOULD be romping this ,  but at times your players look like strangers 

Tell that to the fan boys lad.

1 hour ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Sorry but disagree. If Arbroath were unbeatable then there's no reason why we couldn't have been as well. Instead we decided to be a full time club offering part time wages. If we had done things properly in the summer, sacked Smith, and had a proper budget with the correct recruitment we'd be winning the league.

A draw way at Stranraer should not be applauded but no doubt McGlynn will come out and try to spin it positive. It's clear he can't sort out the defence. He's had a chance and instead brought in attackers when that was not out issue. To moan about missing Bene and/or Davo when those 2 have had 4 clean sheets all season is shocking.

We are now behind Forfar as well. There are quite simply no excuses.

Right so what do you disagree with here? I’m fully aware we should have sacked Smith after the play offs and I’ve stated this on many occasion. We should have got McGlynn in at the start. 

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

Right so what do you disagree with here? I’m fully aware we should have sacked Smith after the play offs and I’ve stated this on many occasion. We should have got McGlynn in at the start. 

Third behind Forfar  bring on the excuses fan boy Mcglynn is a clown but but it's not his fault.  f**k off!

4 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Third behind Forfar  bring on the excuses fan boy Mcglynn is a clown but but it's not his fault.  f**k off!

Mate you seriously need to calm down. 

I disagree that McGlynn was the right appointment and he's shown nothing to suggest so far he was. He clearly thinks Davidson and Benedictus are good to play together despite it being blindingly obvious they aren't.

We keep making the same mistakes and playing the same way and fans of every team we play say the same things about us.

The board took the easy option of appointing McGlynn thinking they were getting a safe pair of hands,  instead of waiting to put a short list together and interviewing  prospective candidates 

This season is over and I have my doubts over his capabilities of signing players good enough to stop this rot that's set in over the last few seasons, going by his signings so far that never addressed the real problems and to change the keeper every game is just plain ludicrous bordering on insanity 

Archived