Dumbarton v Arbroath

IMG_7935.thumb.jpg.95d46f731a2f286cc0e99458d413c278.jpgstrange looking lineup. Interested to see how they actually line up. Assuming half the subs are actually injured, otherwise why are McKenna, Thompson and Gold on the bench? Is Hammy really in the bench? I thought he was out for weeks.

IMG_7935.thumb.jpg.95d46f731a2f286cc0e99458d413c278.jpgstrange looking lineup. Interested to see how they actually line up. Assuming half the subs are actually injured, otherwise why are McKenna, Thompson and Gold on the bench? Is Hammy really in the bench? I thought he was out for weeks.

As u say, strange. Even the squad numbers(if there right)

11 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Would expect swankie and McCord to play central mid donnelly and Spence up front

Didn’t turn up today. Can’t grumble and as we have been exceptional all season.

Bobby Barr clapping in McKennas face and pongo flooring him moment of the match unfortunately, horrible wee b*****d.

Pity the clown put the ball in the car park and no the pokey.

36-0.

1 hour ago, A.K. Barr said:

Didn’t turn up today. Can’t grumble and as we have been exceptional all season.

Bobby Barr clapping in McKennas face and pongo flooring him moment of the match unfortunately, horrible wee b*****d.

Pity the clown put the ball in the car park and no the pokey.

36-0.

giphy(2).gif.691d493718352d773cfcdcd345f7d123.gif

21 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Can a mod merge this with the actual thread or something?

The other thread title is just stupid no wonder some didn't realise it was the game thread.

Archived