Fife caravan parks

Steven W

Looking to hire a static caravan for the weekend of 15/16/17th March somewhere in Fife. Not overly fussy where, but it'll be me, my wife and 4 year old son, so perhaps one with on site entertainment of some description (but by no means necessary).  Ideally I'd only want the Friday and Saturday nights, but if it had to be a three night stay minimum (as in my experience they sometimes are) then so be it. 

The Internet is normally the best way to book something like this, but I'm having trouble finding something. 

Anyone able to help / advise? 

36 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Thanks for the replys folks. 

Pettycur's cheapest three night stay is £196, which seems really expensive. 

Looked up Sauchope links but can't find a means of booking a caravan on-line (they have beach huts and Glamping domes right enough)

Was going to suggest Elie or Craigtoun but it seems like they both have no availability that weekend. The one at Tayport is the same price, there's also https://www.clayton-caravan-park.com/ near St Andrews but that's £230 for 3 nights.

Many thanks for the replies folks - much appreciated.

I think these Fife parks all seem a little pricey for me, when you consider that i can get three nights at e.g. Eyemouth for £110.

I was wanting Fife so I could make a tript to East End Park for Dunfermline v Dundee Utd, but I may well have to pass that up.

On 27/02/2019 at 19:22, Steven W said:

Looking to hire a static caravan for the weekend of 15/16/17th March somewhere in Fife. Not overly fussy where, but it'll be me, my wife and 4 year old son, so perhaps one with on site entertainment of some description (but by no means necessary).  Ideally I'd only want the Friday and Saturday nights, but if it had to be a three night stay minimum (as in my experience they sometimes are) then so be it. 

The Internet is normally the best way to book something like this, but I'm having trouble finding something. 

Anyone able to help / advise? 

St Andrews Holiday Park about 10 mins walk from St Andrews, has Bar etc, lots of static caravans maybe a bit pricy but worth a look at. 

Archived