FifeSons v 1320Lichtie

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Arbroath is a nice town. Angus on the whole is actually rather nice too. I'm not sure he does tbh

Plenty of folk from your neck of the woods actually go on their holidays there emoji1.png

People from Dumbarton slagging up Arbroath.....:lol:love it and yes Arbroath is full of Weegie types in summer they love it. wonder who goes to Dumbarton on their hols..anyway let them enjoy their moment they've had few and far between this season.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, keptie said:

People from Dumbarton slagging up Arbroath.....:lol:love it and yes Arbroath is full of Weegie types in summer they love it. wonder who goes to Dumbarton on their hols..anyway let them enjoy their moment they've had few and far between this season.

People from Dumbarton slagging up Arbroath.....:lol:love it and yes Arbroath is full of Weegie types in summer they love it. wonder who goes to Dumbarton on their hols..anyway let them us enjoy their  our moment, they'we've had few and far between thisose past six seasons.

FTFY

6 minutes ago, Deputy Keeper said:

People from Dumbarton slagging up Arbroath.....:lol:love it and yes Arbroath is full of Weegie types in summer they love it. wonder who goes to Dumbarton on their hols..anyway let them us enjoy their  our moment, they'we've had few and far between thisose past six seasons.

FTFY

Tbf the fact Dumbarton had 5 seasons in the championship is in its self a success story albeit mostly at the wrong end of the table but it was never gonna be anything else against full time teams

37 minutes ago, keptie said:

Anytime I go to the castle it tends to be full of Americans and Chinese.

G82 has global appeal.

3 hours ago, Old Scrotum said:

Conditions reminded me of Boghead, and of giving someone a two-goal start by half-time before horsing them for five.

Absolutely spot on old timer. What a game!

42 minutes ago, keptie said:

To be fair, we get plenty of holidaymakers visiting Dumbarton.

Sometimes twice a year, down havoc playing fields, stunning views across the Clyde estuary.

article-2562091-1B9AA99200000578-81_634x423.jpg

49 minutes ago, keptie said:

Tbf the fact Dumbarton had 5 seasons in the championship is in its self a success story albeit mostly at the wrong end of the table but it was never gonna be anything else against full time teams

Six seasons ;)

When holidaying in Arbroath, make sure to stay clear of suspicious plastic bags washed up on the beach.

Bit of a brutal thing to bring up, also nothing to do with Arbroath, we just happen to have the sea close by.

Half my family are weegies and so are half of our players so don't really get the slagging of them by some of our support personally

Good day out yesterday, bar in the ground is a good set up. Team was makeshift but doesn’t excuse the poor performances from those on the pitch. Donnelly and Spence not working at all, personally don’t see what Donnelly brings to the team at all, playing as a striker anyway.

Good day out yesterday, bar in the ground is a good set up. Team was makeshift but doesn’t excuse the poor performances from those on the pitch. Donnelly and Spence not working at all, personally don’t see what Donnelly brings to the team at all, playing as a striker anyway.
Is Donnelly the big lad you signed from Stranraer? Wearing number 7 yesterday?

Arbroath is a nice town. Angus on the whole is actually rather nice too. I'm not sure he does tbh

Plenty of folk from your neck of the woods actually go on their holidays there [emoji1]
Angus is indeed a braw county; I would recommend a visit to Glen Clova and Glen Prosen and there are some excellent golf courses - Edzell is a particular favourite of mine.

But listen Lichties, we are no more 'Weegies' (whatever happened to Keelies ?) than you are Dundonians, so let's keep it civil.

Anyway, very much looking forward to visiting Gayfield on the last day, proper old school football ground. Has Tutties got Deuchars ?

Angus is indeed a braw county; I would recommend a visit to Glen Clova and Glen Prosen and there are some excellent golf courses - Edzell is a particular favourite of mine.

But listen Lichties, we are no more 'Weegies' (whatever happened to Keelies ?) than you are Dundonians, so let's keep it civil.

Anyway, very much looking forward to visiting Gayfield on the last day, proper old school football ground. Has Tutties got Deuchars ?

Glen Clova is one of my favourite places on this earth.
No it doesn’t have Deuchars

Archived