FifeSons v 1320Lichtie

IMG_0882.thumb.jpg.951ad453b7487eaf62e65b75213fc895.jpg
Bobby Barr getting it right up the Arbroath

Fair play

Be brilliant being able to do this as a player I'm all for it. Adds to the entertainment too

I'll no bother watching the highlights. Watching that once was enough

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Some WKD fuelled golden nuggets in there.

Soap dodging b*****ds was a real retro banger and hearing someone saying "weegie b*****d" in THAT accent never fails to raise a chuckle.

Especially coming from someone from Arbroath, by far and away the roughest place in Angus :whistle

Especially coming from someone from Arbroath, by far and away the roughest place in Angus :whistle
You sir, appear not to know what you are talking about, if you could refrain from further nonsense, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you

I wouldn’t have even noticed Barr was playing yesterday until he went on like the biggest bellend in a Sunday league team for no apparent reason, I can only assume the man of the match thing was somebody in hospitality with a sense of humour. 

God I hope Bobby Barr sticks around next season. I can't remember us ever having a player who finds it so easy to rile opposition fans. 

If he can play a part in two goals every week then that's great too, but I'm fully behind us using him solely to annoy middle aged men.

God I hope Bobby Barr sticks around next season. I can't remember us ever having a player who finds it so easy to rile opposition fans. 
If he can play a part in two goals every week then that's great too, but I'm fully behind us using him solely to annoy middle aged men.
I would imagine he will be, that's his level at the end o the day

23 minutes ago, EFFC1938 said:
31 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Why do folk try so hard when it comes to Bobby Barr? :lol:

If he were to continue his form from the last couple of months then he could easily play in the Championship. Not saying he would stand out but there are worse players getting a game in the league above.

3 hours ago, FifeSons said:

2 hours ago, ecto said:
3 hours ago, FifeSons said:

You sir, appear not to know what you are talking about, if you could refrain from further nonsense, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

FifeSons v the entire town of Arbroath

Possibly the best thing about Arbroath is the road leading out of it to Auchmithie and The But 'n' Ben. FifeSons knows exactly what he's talking about.

1 hour ago, Mexico said:

I wouldn’t have even noticed Barr was playing yesterday until he went on like the biggest bellend in a Sunday league team for no apparent reason, I can only assume the man of the match thing was somebody in hospitality with a sense of humour. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, EFFC1938 said:
1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

That was Arbroath too, was it not?

I was in the enclosure in front of the old stand, Hoof basically hit his free kick from right in front of me.

I think we scored 5 again in the second half against them the following season too, in a midweek game.

Possibly the best thing about Arbroath is the road leading out of it to Auchmithie and The But 'n' Ben. FifeSons knows exactly what he's talking about.

Arbroath is a nice town. Angus on the whole is actually rather nice too. I'm not sure he does tbh

Plenty of folk from your neck of the woods actually go on their holidays there [emoji1]

Archived