FifeSons v 1320Lichtie

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ross Forbes said:

Agreed. The moderate optimism I had has just been totally drained.

The knock on effect of only having one fit centre half. As bad as it sounds he’s been, I’d probably rather have played Thomson in centre mid to keep Forbes out wide and Gallagher up front.

Just now, FifeSons said:

The knock on effect of only having one fit centre half. As bad as it sounds he’s been, I’d probably rather have played Thomson in centre mid to keep Forbes out wide and Gallagher up front.

To be honest, after his performance on Tuesday night, I'd be keen to keep Thomson miles away from the team.

If Henk is injured it makes it all the more important that we get McLean in (if that one is still on).

13 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

To be honest, after his performance on Tuesday night, I'd be keen to keep Thomson miles away from the team.

If Henk is injured it makes it all the more important that we get McLean in (if that one is still on).

I can see why, but I’d rather make that one change than have to play Forbes in the middle, Gallagher out wide and Armour up top. Seems a bit harsh to not start Melingui if you’re gonna do that.

15 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Given our inability to hold on to a lead, I wouldn’t be too worried if I was an Arbroath fan.

Arbroath love a second-half goal, so I'd still be more than happy with a point.

Stranraer giving Raith a doing is something we really could be doing without. If Stenny lose then they look pretty sunk though.

13 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Arbroath love a second-half goal, so I'd still be more than happy with a point.

Stranraer giving Raith a doing is something we really could be doing without. If Stenny lose then they look pretty sunk though.

Yeah, we could’ve really done without that... Just got to do ourselves a favour. I don’t think we’ll hold on, though.

7 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Stranraer 2-2 now & Stenny have equalised 1-1 8)

5 point gap between Sons and 2nd bottom if things stay as they are.

#fingerscrossed

Why would you post that with over 20 mins to go??? :bairn

Archived