FifeSons v 1320Lichtie

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Agreed. The moderate optimism I had has just been totally drained.

And here was me thinking my positivity was rubbing off on you.!!!

Great result and all good.We need to loook up not down.

Conditions were farcical 2nd half but we deserved f**k all from that game. Formation didnt work, mccord and swankie didnt work and spence and donnelly shouldn’t be near our starting 11.

Only positive was the loan boy from celtic looked ok

Thomas is a great wee player, Bobby Barr is a p***k tho, needs to realise his level, Must be one of the most disliked player in the lower leagues, Absolutely no need for him to get involved with McKenna, 

Also I was one who wanted to see McCord get a chance, think today shows why he hasn’t had a chance, him and Swankie were poor, 

Not much positives today, 

1 minute ago, lichtiekev said:

Thomas is a great wee player, Bobby Barr is a p***k tho, needs to realise his level, Must be one of the most disliked player in the lower leagues, Absolutely no need for him to get involved with McKenna, 

Also I was one who wanted to see McCord get a chance, think today shows why he hasn’t had a chance, him and Swankie were poor, 

I'm sure he'll weep into his Man of the Match whisky about that this evening. 

14 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

That thug should've walked for his assault on Oor Boaby. Lucky boy.

Archived