• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Reserves

Top of the table clash

Who’s favourites going into next weeks game? Bonnyton seem to be scoring a lot of goals recently, can they do it under the lights at stairpark. Predictions? Im going for a 2/2 draw

It’s strange that game is midweek (I won’t make it) yet both teams are free this Saturday 

Should  be a good one with plenty of good football being played I think,  but a draw will suit The Blues 

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Should be a cracker, thats twice thats happened stranraer and ymca had free week two Saturdays ago then played midweek 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️, is there a shortage of referees?

Hear Reserves are struggling with a few key injuries to some of their top players ? If true, Bonnyton win.

On 27/02/2019 at 16:48, Billy XBoswell said:

It’s strange that game is midweek (I won’t make it) yet both teams are free this Saturday 

should be a good one I think 

I had a quick look at fixtures & I think Lochar will have a big say in who wins the title

They are playing well & have still to play Bonnyton @ home  &  to play Stranraer twice ..... could be interesting providing Bonnyton can  get a win away to Stranraer this Wednesday 

8 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I had a quick look at fixtures & I think Lochar will have a big say in who wins the title

They are playing well & have still to play Bonnyton @ home  &  to play Stranraer twice ..... could be interesting providing Bonnyton can  get a win away to Stranraer this Wednesday 

You’re right there. Still a long way to go and plenty of football to be played.

Billy... will Bonnyton be at full strength considering game is a Wednesday night in Stranraer / boys may have work etc ?

8 minutes ago, SaintMan said:

You’re right there. Still a long way to go and plenty of football to be played.

Billy... will Bonnyton be at full strength considering game is a Wednesday night in Stranraer / boys may have work etc ?

Not heard anything about who can’t make it ..... but so far no call offs as far as I know 

3 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Not heard anything about who can’t make it ..... but so far no call offs as far as I know 

Also just noticed that “Six Shooter Sean” is the appointed Ref 

I hope he remembers that the match is not about him :whistle

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Also just noticed that “Six Shooter Sean” is the appointed Ref 
I hope he remembers that the match is not about him :whistle

He won’t

Comprehensive win for Stranraer tonight who dominated the whole game and kept a clean sheet against the highest scorers in the league. Very impressive

7 minutes ago, Theunchosen1 said:

Comprehensive win for Stranraer tonight who dominated the whole game and kept a clean sheet against the highest scorers in the league. Very impressive

Yeah Stranraer for sure worthy winners, Bonnyton barely had a sniff whole game until Stranraer went 2 up and then invited a bit of pressure onto themselves and catching Bonnyton on counter.

Game in general I thought was brilliant and played at a great standard! Well played both teams!

lochar beat tonight. Stranraer 2 points clear with 2 games to play on bonnyton, boys looking good. Can’t take anything away from bonnyton tonight they are a good side can see why they beat most teams with ease, but Stranraer yet again proved there the best side in the south, domination for 70 minutes, then just poor game management I thought, decided to sit in rather than just control the game till the end, terrible penalty decision also

lochar beat tonight. Stranraer 2 points clear with 2 games to play on bonnyton, boys looking good. Can’t take anything away from bonnyton tonight they are a good side can see why they beat most teams with ease, but Stranraer yet again proved there the best side in the south, domination for 70 minutes, then just poor game management I thought, decided to sit in rather than just control the game till the end, terrible penalty decision also

Not convinced the Bonnyton penalty taker was their first choice, as soon as it was awarded he rushed to the ball and had the ball on the spot while all the players were ranting to the ref. Don’t know if the keeper got a touch but a big miss for them this season! Despite that you never felt that Bonnyton were going to score, Stranraer keeper/defence outstanding all game

Can’t see anything other than Stranraer winning it now. Absolutely relentless, probably on for one of  highest points totals. 

Can they have an invincible season??

1 minute ago, Rocky85 said:

Can’t see anything other than Stranraer winning it now. Absolutely relentless, probably on for one of  highest points totals. 

Can they have an invincible season??

Think it would be great to see but a reckon there is still a few teams like Abbey Vale, Mids, & lochar on their day can beat anyone if Stranraer have an off day