Top of the table clash

18 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

It was a cup game? They don't play each other again in the league and Stranraer have seven games to get 12 points, don't see them losing from here.

Yes , I know it’s was a cup game & that they don’t play again in the league.... I was looking for feedback from anyone who was at game?]

I was at game. Win was no fluke, two great teams playing some good football. Think Bonnyton just edged it and wanted it more than the Stranraer lads.... Both teams having players missing which I think affected Stranraer more with Baxter, Mccintire and that missing and players playing with knocks - they have great starting 11 but after that they don't have anyone to really bring on and you could see that which I have said before.... Game could of still went any way but two bits of quality from Kerr separated the game. first defeat of whole season at this stage is a great achievement.

12 minutes ago, SaintMan said:

I was at game. Win was no fluke, two great teams playing some good football. Think Bonnyton just edged it and wanted it more than the Stranraer lads.... Both teams having players missing which I think affected Stranraer more with Baxter, Mccintire and that missing and players playing with knocks - they have great starting 11 but after that they don't have anyone to really bring on and you could see that which I have said before.... Game could of still went any way but two bits of quality from Kerr separated the game. first defeat of whole season at this stage is a great achievement.

Like you did after the first game of season they played each other, I spoke to someone who spoke to someone who had spoken to someone from Stranraer Reserves Management Team who said that Bonnyton were far superior on the night .... sound familiar?

Just banter mate & good luck for rest of season 

3 hours ago, SaintMan said:

Couldn’t agree more, bonnyton approached the game better I thought, wanted it more than our boys loosing twice in the league pushed them on for this game and they 100% deserved to win, 2 wonder goals from the boy Kerr wrapped it up. Mids newtown mids uppers annan lochar creetown certainly don’t see the league going any other way than back to stranraer now! Hopefully bonnyton can go 1 step further and win the cup 

Archived