St Mirren v Livi

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

I would like to go to a pub where I can watch the Arsenal v spurs match and then get to this game on time. What are the best drinking establishments for me?

Cheers

The Bull Inn in New Street will definitely show the game. About a 20 minute walk to ground and a five minute walk from Gilmour Street station.

I'd imagine The Bankhouse in Gilmour Street would show the game too. It's a slightly shorter walk.

Both will be pretty busy and full of Saints fans.

14 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

I would like to go to a pub where I can watch the Arsenal v spurs match and then get to this game on time. What are the best drinking establishments for me?

Cheers

The Court Bar will be showing the game. It is a bit of a dump of a pub but had good service and I have never known any bother in it. 15 mins to the ground. 

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Predictions for this? I'm going to be very bold (for me) and say 2-1 Saints. The Duck and Kyle McAllister for us, Hardie, obviously, for Livi.

Definitely a must win, a point wouldn’t be a disaster, but in reality we need to start winning games especially at home to have even the most remote chance of clawing back Hamilton’s 7 point advantage.

19 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

Cheers

FTOF gave good choices- The nearest is the Court Bar St James street will show the game. It's a Saints pub friendly no hassle.  10 min walk to the stadium.  

4 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Definitely a must win, a point wouldn’t be a disaster, but in reality we need to start winning games especially at home to have even the most remote chance of clawing back Hamilton’s 7 point advantage.

If we don't win tomorrow that's it for me we will go down. The improvement with all the new players is vast Oran has done an excellent job in the recruitment department. No disrespect to Livie they have done fantastic. I see a hunger and enough quality  in us now that will see us stay up.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

If we don't win tomorrow that's it for me we will go down. The improvement with all the new players is vast Oran has done an excellent job in the recruitment department. No disrespect to Livie they have done fantastic. I see a hunger and enough quality  in us now that will see us stay up.

I think you are contradicting yourself, if we don't win tomorrow we are down but we have enough quality to stay up? If we don't win tomorrow we are still at most only four points behind with ten to play, still time, not downplaying the importance of tomorrow but if we don't win we can't throw in the towel.

8 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I think you are contradicting yourself, if we don't win tomorrow we are down but we have enough quality to stay up? If we don't win tomorrow we are still at most only four points behind with ten to play, still time, not downplaying the importance of tomorrow but if we don't win we can't throw in the towel.

Just my view Hendo , yes feel we now have the quality it's a must win game. If we lose I would expect the same in the Killie game at home. Just nervous and confident at the same time. I'm sure you know what I mean being a St Mirren fan. 

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

Could see anything happening tomorrow. 3-0 to either side wouldn't surprise me.

Having said that, 1-1. Halkett at the back post from the first long throw of the match and Kelly to throw one over his own head.

Kelly, the leading clean sheet keeper for the country? WTAF? 

5 hours ago, crispy said:

Huge game for both teams. Hopefully the entertainment is of a similar calibre.

Interested to see the new look St Mirren team. Does Mullen still feature regularly?

No. He's been injured, and has come off the bench recently, but Nazon and Jackson are both ahead of him in a one-striker formation.

2 minutes ago, geo87 said:

No Ferdinand. Cue 3 goals for livvy from set pieces today

Is McAllister carrying an injury?

Surely he must be. Or maybe slight illness. Can't believe Dreyer is an auto pick over Kyle based on games so far.

Archived