Clyde vs Edinburgh

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think a wee chant of the old favourite Meadowbank w**k w**k w**k Meadowbank w**k w**k w**k would be very appropriate welcome to our friends from the East tommorow [emoji16]

2 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

A song for all 6 of them?

Quality not quantity. Having a massive support has really helped Clyde reach the heights over the last decade, hasn't it?

Meadowbank fans used to sing "Meadowbank, w*nk, w*nk, w*nk" too so feel free.

Quality not quantity. Having a massive support has really helped Clyde reach the heights over the last decade, hasn't it?
And just think of the GIRUY you will be able to give us if the minnows of Edinburgh can get a win [emoji6]

Serious note how many do you think you will bring , think one of you guys said away support was going well

Biggest game of the season tomorrow. Win and we are still in with a chance, lose we probably have to accept playoffs and build towards that. The pessimist in me can only see Edinburgh getting the win but we just have to hope we have enough and take more than one chance in a game. With Goodwillie back who knows what will happen.

Biggest game of the season tomorrow. Win and we are still in with a chance, lose we probably have to accept playoffs and build towards that. The pessimist in me can only see Edinburgh getting the win but we just have to hope we have enough and take more than one chance in a game. With Goodwillie back who knows what will happen.
You mean the biggest game since peterhead away [emoji23]

49 minutes ago, BWAClyde said:

Goodie has a good scoring record against Edinburgh, we need to win this as Edinburgh will probably beat Berwick on Tuesday and Peterhead could go 7 clear of us too beating Cowdenbeath 

Peterhead play Elgin tomorrow. It’s a massive game tomorrow, we’re going into it 15 games unbeaten and no reason that can’t go to 16. Edinburgh aren’t the team that came to broadwood the last time, if we can win it’s a huge step forward. 

2 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Bit quiet in here considering how big a game tomorrow is. Is it because all the Edinburgh fans have posted already?

"Better to keep quiet and be thought of a fool than to open one's mouth and have it confirmed"

Except for me, of course! 

6 hours ago, cfcuk said:
7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Serious note how many do you think you will bring , think one of you guys said away support was going well

Well, the supporter's tandem is sold out... 

I'll be keeping an eye on the score of this one with great interest.
As big a game in Cumbernauld as the one in Coatbridge, for obvious differences of course.
I like to keep an eye on the goings on in L2, and can't help but think that if City want to get promoted it HAS to be automatically, as I've seen all to often a team having a great season, only to fall at the final playoff hurdle (see P'head last year, and many before them in seasons past).
Clyde 1 - 1 Edinburgh.

Well, the supporter's tandem is sold out... 
Hopefully 150 to 200 ? It always makes for a better atmosphere with a good away support huge game for both teams so don't see why the city fans wouldn't travel

Archived