Clyde vs Edinburgh

10 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Peterhead play Elgin tomorrow. It’s a massive game tomorrow, we’re going into it 15 games unbeaten and no reason that can’t go to 16. Edinburgh aren’t the team that came to broadwood the last time, if we can win it’s a huge step forward. 

More importantly we are not the same team that played that day, we were hopeless that day. One thing I will say and we need to be wary of, going with BBC stats EC are quite clinical in front of goal , noticed recently very few shots on goal but a very high return of goals..

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More importantly we are not the same team that played that day, we were hopeless that day. One thing I will say and we need to be wary of, going with BBC stats EC are quite clinical in front of goal , noticed recently very few shots on goal but a very high return of goals..
It's all about how we play if we bring our game we will win can't understand the trepidation of some fans ( not you) about this game 15 unbeaten at home DGW back
Think it's Edinburgh that should be worried [emoji16] looking forward to it great to be up this end of the table

2 0 to Clyde

22 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

It's all about how we play if we bring our game we will win can't understand the trepidation of some fans ( not you) about this game 15 unbeaten at home DGW back
Think it's Edinburgh that should be worried emoji16.png looking forward to it great to be up this end of the table

2 0 to Clyde

Agree, imo we are favourites for this game, turn up and we will win. For years we have turned up loyally not knowing what type of performance we where going to get, not now, we have a load of good players giving everything they have got week after week, going 15 games unbeaten doesn't just happen by accident.

For the first time in God knows how many years I don’t worry about our defence.
Only thing that bothers me is the situation with Stewart.
I would have him at left back and Danny can sort out the rest of the defence from the rest as he sees fit.
Again midfield is dependent on who we are playing as they too don’t worry me.
However attack is something else.
Our ratio of chances taken against chances created is ridiculous.
Hope this improves now Goodie is back.
Clyde 3 Embra 0.

Agree, imo we are favourites for this game, turn up and we will win. For years we have turned up loyally not knowing what type of performance we where going to get, not now, we have a load of good players giving everything they have got week after week, going 15 games unbeaten doesn't just happen by accident.
Get in that dressing room that's a team talk [emoji106]

2 hours ago, cfcuk said:
11 hours ago, tamthebam said:
Well, the supporter's tandem is sold out... 

Hopefully 150 to 200 ? It always makes for a better atmosphere with a good away support huge game for both teams so don't see why the city fans wouldn't travel

Quite a guess. The numbers are right but with an extra zero on the end.  we will probably have about 15 to 20 fans I reckon.

It's not an especially  big game for us, just another run of the mill league game same as any other week.

It's great to see you guys all excited about a good team visiting your ground though.

Good luck! Looks a certain draw to me.

Quite a guess. The numbers are right but with an extra zero on the end.  we will probably have about 15 to 20 fans I reckon.
It's not an especially  big game for us, just another run of the mill league game same as any other week.
It's great to see you guys all excited about a good team visiting your ground though.
Honest not a wind up why do so few travel ? Even if run of mill game for you guys would expect more than that

Obvious troll is obvious.

This is Edinburgh city's biggest game since their promotion to the big leagues.
Deny it or play it down all you want, but win this and that will do some serious damage to another promotion chasers confidence.
Lose, and I would probably bet Edinburgh will still be in this league next year.

46 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Edinburgh are going for the league and playing one of the other top teams and it isn’t a big game, some mentality. 

Hard for you to believe, but Clyde are nothing special. We'd get the same 3 points for winning this game as we did for beating  cowdenbeath last week.

A  big game was in wales two weeks ago,  semi final at Connahs quay as that was something different from playing the same teams over and over again in league games.

Honest not a wind up why do so few travel ? Even if run of mill game for you guys would expect more than that

Because they are a diddy club with a filthy nonce as captain. Hopefully Clyde put them to the sword today and send their dozen fans home gutted.

Hard for you to believe, but Clyde are nothing special. We'd get the same 3 points for winning this game as we did for beating  cowdenbeath last week.
A  big game was in wales two weeks ago,  semi final at Connahs quay as that was something different from playing the same teams over and over again in league games.
Attitudes like this is why we should not have automatic promotion from the Lowland/ Highland leagues.

Supporters of many of these teams have no real affinity or deep felt emotion for their clubs as they are usually Old Firm/Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen fans without the ticket money.

Archived