Clyde vs Edinburgh

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syvertsen played a full part in the warm-up yesterday, I can't imagine he's too far away, though with it being his second concussion in a short period of time we'll need to make sure.

I wish it was Saturday already. To update a stat from before the Stirling game; since 2010/11, only three sides have more points than Clyde do after 25 matches, and two of them are in the league this season. How annoying is that; we'd be top any other season. We've had a phenomenal year and yet with Peterhead playing an Elgin side that they always gub, a defeat would probably mean that we're out of the race.

Not sure on the starting line-up; we changed things up for QP, then changed things again last night. Wouldn't surprise me if it is the same team though.

Would stick Cogill in for this. Lang or Rumsby don't deserve to be dropped, but Cogill has a bit more height which I feel will be needed against Henderson
So you think cogill is better in the air than Lang? If Lennon starts the same back 4 height certainly isn't a problem unless there is an injury don't see cogill starting that said would have no problem him starting in a three at the back with Lang and Rumbsy

Syvertsen played a full part in the warm-up yesterday, I can't imagine he's too far away, though with it being his second concussion in a short period of time we'll need to make sure.
I wish it was Saturday already. To update a stat from before the Stirling game; since 2010/11, only three sides have more points than Clyde do after 25 matches, and two of them are in the league this season. How annoying is that; we'd be top any other season. We've had a phenomenal year and yet with Peterhead playing an Elgin side that they always gub, a defeat would probably mean that we're out of the race.
Not sure on the starting line-up; we changed things up for QP, then changed things again last night. Wouldn't surprise me if it is the same team though.
Suppose the other two would say the same
It's going to be difficult for the other two be it Edinburgh peterhead or ourselves who go into the play offs to get over the disappointment of not going up automatically especially if it goes to last game or second last game stenny last year and queens park couple of years ago benefited from this type of situation
Huge game on Saturday a lot at stake for both teams either not wanting to lose so could be a pretty cagey game every possibility a 0 0 first goal in this one might just be the winner
If peterhead were to open 7 point gap don't see us clawing that back same goes for Edinburgh is they went 5 behind
As Lennon said twists and turns
Should be a good crowd I would hope we go for it a draw does us no good at this stage fortune favours the brave

Tend to agree, both have been as solid as anyone in last few weeks. Age old topic I’m sure will be whether Stewart starts or not (I would start him). Don’t see point of starting McNiff at home in a game we need to win.

Depending if McStay is available would influence if  Cuddihy back at fullback (Probably my player of the year BTW) rather than Duffie. 

9 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Should be a good game, hopefully kris and love are back  I hope Danny drops Mcniff and brings Stewart in. 

I thought  McNiff had a good game last night but Stewart has done nothing wrong and it's his position

I really want to see Cogill back. Rumsby is solid but Cogil’s distribution is excellent. Would love to see him at the back with Lang. Conflicted between McNiff and Stewart, both excellent.

Biggest issue is goalscoring. Guarantee we will need more than one on Saturday

Archived