• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Should be a good game, hopefully kris and love are back  I hope Danny drops Mcniff and brings Stewart in. 

Seen Ally and Kevin in the crowd at Hampden. Ally was limping and looked in a bit of pain. 

Would stick Cogill in for this. Lang or Rumsby don't deserve to be dropped, but Cogill has a bit more height which I feel will be needed against Henderson

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

Massive game, really looking forward to this one. After dropping 2 Pts at Hampden we have no room for many more slip ups, think most people agreed 6pts from Stirling and EC was a must to have any chance of staying in the race for top spot.

Syvertsen played a full part in the warm-up yesterday, I can't imagine he's too far away, though with it being his second concussion in a short period of time we'll need to make sure.

I wish it was Saturday already. To update a stat from before the Stirling game; since 2010/11, only three sides have more points than Clyde do after 25 matches, and two of them are in the league this season. How annoying is that; we'd be top any other season. We've had a phenomenal year and yet with Peterhead playing an Elgin side that they always gub, a defeat would probably mean that we're out of the race.

Not sure on the starting line-up; we changed things up for QP, then changed things again last night. Wouldn't surprise me if it is the same team though.

Would stick Cogill in for this. Lang or Rumsby don't deserve to be dropped, but Cogill has a bit more height which I feel will be needed against Henderson
So you think cogill is better in the air than Lang? If Lennon starts the same back 4 height certainly isn't a problem unless there is an injury don't see cogill starting that said would have no problem him starting in a three at the back with Lang and Rumbsy

Syvertsen played a full part in the warm-up yesterday, I can't imagine he's too far away, though with it being his second concussion in a short period of time we'll need to make sure.
I wish it was Saturday already. To update a stat from before the Stirling game; since 2010/11, only three sides have more points than Clyde do after 25 matches, and two of them are in the league this season. How annoying is that; we'd be top any other season. We've had a phenomenal year and yet with Peterhead playing an Elgin side that they always gub, a defeat would probably mean that we're out of the race.
Not sure on the starting line-up; we changed things up for QP, then changed things again last night. Wouldn't surprise me if it is the same team though.
Suppose the other two would say the same
It's going to be difficult for the other two be it Edinburgh peterhead or ourselves who go into the play offs to get over the disappointment of not going up automatically especially if it goes to last game or second last game stenny last year and queens park couple of years ago benefited from this type of situation
Huge game on Saturday a lot at stake for both teams either not wanting to lose so could be a pretty cagey game every possibility a 0 0 first goal in this one might just be the winner
If peterhead were to open 7 point gap don't see us clawing that back same goes for Edinburgh is they went 5 behind
As Lennon said twists and turns
Should be a good crowd I would hope we go for it a draw does us no good at this stage fortune favours the brave

I would keep Lang and Rumsby at centre back, they were up against a tall centre forward in Mackin last night and won the vast majority against him. 

Huge game, incentive to go 2nd for the players. 

I'd keep Rumsby and Lang at the back. Both been solid over the past few weeks. Rumsby up there for POTY for me.

We really can't afford to lose this one but we MUST win if we have any hope of winning this league. Hopefully Elgin do us a turn as well.

Tend to agree, both have been as solid as anyone in last few weeks. Age old topic I’m sure will be whether Stewart starts or not (I would start him). Don’t see point of starting McNiff at home in a game we need to win.

Depending if McStay is available would influence if  Cuddihy back at fullback (Probably my player of the year BTW) rather than Duffie. 

9 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Should be a good game, hopefully kris and love are back  I hope Danny drops Mcniff and brings Stewart in. 

I thought  McNiff had a good game last night but Stewart has done nothing wrong and it's his position

18 minutes ago, clyde_r_us said:

I thought  McNiff had a good game last night but Stewart has done nothing wrong and it's his position

He's just not mobile enough on the pitch at Broadwood 

I really want to see Cogill back. Rumsby is solid but Cogil’s distribution is excellent. Would love to see him at the back with Lang. Conflicted between McNiff and Stewart, both excellent.

Biggest issue is goalscoring. Guarantee we will need more than one on Saturday

Lang and Rumsby at the back for me.

It’ll be great just to have a big game at Broadwood again that gets the nerves going. Unusual feeling but one that’s long overdue. Surely it’s our year. 

12 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Don’t think I’ve been as nervous for a game in years

The relief is on its way...

lorry.png.b15148c2fab22c36169916ccf54519b1.png

Typically the forecast is for howling gales on Saturday.. will turn the game into a total lottery sadly