India v Pakistan

ICTChris

4 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

That is quite the diversion.

Must be losing money on that, based on ticket prices, and expended fuel.

Looks like they had to refuel in Mashhad,Iran.

Edited by welshbairn

I’m just back from India about a week ago, to say the guys I was working with are raging is an understatement, it however pales into insignificance at how raging I was that their country is a shitehole . Mon the Pakistanis! Plus Modhi never made it to test cricket, do Imran already had the mental advantage.

Ive got a lot of Indian friends, they’re mad and they hate Pakistan, I dislike Pakistan in the same way I dislike other states that openly encourage terrorism like Israel and Saudi Arabia. That they didnt know Bin Laden was a mile from their military academy is a lot of shite. Regardless though given the influence of China and USA it can’t be allowed to become all out war, despite what pressure there is from within both countries.

35 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive got a lot of Indian friends, they’re mad and they hate Pakistan, I dislike Pakistan in the same way I dislike other states that openly encourage terrorism like Israel and Saudi Arabia. That they didnt know Bin Laden was a mile from their military academy is a lot of shite. Regardless though given the influence of China and USA it can’t be allowed to become all out war, despite what pressure there is from within both countries.

India have a mad Hindu fascist president in power at the moment and Pakistan have an ex national cricket team captain as Prime Minister and who is also a top shagger. Go Pakistan!

Edited by welshbairn

That they didnt know Bin Laden was a mile from their military academy is a lot of shite.

And you think it really took the most advanced military and intelligence service in the world the best part of a decade, to find a man living in his own house?

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m just back from India about a week ago, to say the guys I was working with are raging is an understatement, it however pales into insignificance at how raging I was that their country is a shitehole . Mon the Pakistanis! Plus Modhi never made it to test cricket, do Imran already had the mental advantage.

Have you ever been to Pakistan?