Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
ICTChris

India v Pakistan

Recommended Posts

Two massive countries with huge armies and nuclear weapons getting lairy - what could go wrong?

Militants in Kashmir killed dozens of Indian policeman, India blamed Pakistan for hosting the militant training camps and have followed up with airstrikes across the Kashmiri line of control.  Pakistan now say they have shot down two Indian jets.

Who are P&Bers backing in the conflict?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't help that India's got a general election coming up. The whole of Kashmir should have been made independent decades ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Doesn't help that India's got a general election coming up. The whole of Kashmir should have been made independent decades ago.

Does anyone involved want Kashmiri independence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Does anyone involved want Kashmiri independence?

The Kashmiris, especially those in the Kashmir Valley itself where most of the trouble is about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10161171

Edited by welshbairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.3 billion v 200 million

I'm sticking a tenner on the underdogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pakistanis have the Chinese in reserve and India are hoping the USofA will be behind me, neither of these superpowers are renowned for their cricket prowess so this match could get messy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

The Pakistanis have the Chinese in reserve and India are hoping the USofA will be behind me, neither of these superpowers are renowned for their cricket prowess so this match could get messy.

Would you say conditions are suited for bombing or shooting first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Would you say conditions are suited for bombing or shooting first?

A nuke counts as 6 runs I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

A nuke counts as 6 runs I believe.

6 and out, surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Khan has now confirmed that Pakistan has captured two pilots. (India confirm only one)

The ball is now firmly in Modhi's court. This is a huge propaganda win for Pakistan, this should lead to a de escalation. However, Modi will be under a huge amount of pressure for this not to appear as  a Pakistan "win".

Be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having worked in an Indian charity clinic and met a lot of very nice people I'm backing the Indians.

The Pakistanis cheat at cricket so f**k them

Mon the Delhi daredevils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

Khan has now confirmed that Pakistan has captured two pilots. (India confirm only one)

The ball is now firmly in Modhi's court. This is a huge propaganda win for Pakistan, this should lead to a de escalation. However, Modi will be under a huge amount of pressure for this not to appear as  a Pakistan "win".

Be interesting to see how this plays out. 

This is a tennis thread too, now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

This is a tennis thread too, now?

Smashing, this is going to be some racket.  I wonder when the bombs will start getting lobbed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

Khan has now confirmed that Pakistan has captured two pilots. (India confirm only one)

The ball is now firmly in Modhi's court. This is a huge propaganda win for Pakistan, this should lead to a de escalation. However, Modi will be under a huge amount of pressure for this not to appear as  a Pakistan "win".

Be interesting to see how this plays out. 

It's a bit worrying that there's no one left in the State Department to calm both sides down with threats and bribes. Both sides need to appear feisty with Uncle Sam holding them back. Hopefully China can step up to the plate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Would you say conditions are suited for bombing or shooting first?

I'd open with a few skirmishes along the border trying to tire out their aggressive openers on a tricky winter wicket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Two massive countries with huge armies and nuclear weapons getting lairy - what could go wrong?

Militants in Kashmir killed dozens of Indian policeman, India blamed Pakistan for hosting the militant training camps and have followed up with airstrikes across the Kashmiri line of control.  Pakistan now say they have shot down two Indian jets.

Who are P&Bers backing in the conflict?

Only one man for the job:

 

Image result for lord john marbury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×