The Tractor Massive vs The Young Team

Absolutely huge game this weekend pitting 3rd against 4th. We've all been sitting having a rare old time smoking cigars and drinking whisky with the 2/3 games in hand we've had on abdy near us assuming we'll be winning games but with us taking 1 point from our last 6, does this game become a must win? Lose and all of a sudden third place looks a tough nut for us to crack going into the final stretch! 

Given we've had a bit of rotation I'd imagine we'd play a relatively strong team for this one. Is Dunlop injured or just being rested? Anway:

Long

Hunk Dunlop Meggatt Pat
Dunsmore Davo Murdoch Watt
Kev Tonks

Docherty, last nights nonsense aside, has had a poor couple of months as I've said before and I really think he could do with sitting out a couple. I think he'd have been sitting out for sure if we hadn't lost Aggy (get him back ASAP please, any update?). Not averse to Currie continuing again next to Tonks, they seem to work quite well together. 

Lets get the 3 points. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Absolutely huge game this weekend pitting 3rd against 4th. We've all been sitting having a rare old time smoking cigars and drinking whisky with the 2/3 games in hand we've had on abdy near us assuming we'll be winning games but with us taking 1 point from our last 6, does this game become a must win? Lose and all of a sudden third place looks a tough nut for us to crack going into the final stretch! 

Given we've had a bit of rotation I'd imagine we'd play a relatively strong team for this one. Is Dunlop injured or just being rested? Anway:

Long

Hunk Dunlop Meggatt Pat
Dunsmore Davo Murdoch Watt
Kev Tonks

Docherty, last nights nonsense aside, has had a poor couple of months as I've said before and I really think he could do with sitting out a couple. I think he'd have been sitting out for sure if we hadn't lost Aggy (get him back ASAP please, any update?). Not averse to Currie continuing again next to Tonks, they seem to work quite well together. 

Lets get the 3 points. 

0-2 away win with Quinton Young scoring all 4.

Who are Forfar?

Might get a penalty for that on Saturday. What could possibly go wrong...

You wouldn't against Championship teams in a cup competition though!!![emoji34]

Guest bernardblack

I’d like to see Reilly and Spencer in the middle of the park for us....if the former is available that is.

Other than that the team picks itself!

This should be a cracker of a game. Both teams look evenly matched so what will make the difference? Forfar are working well as a team with a strong defence holding things together. Then up front Baird is showing what a good player he is. Will the Forfar attacks down the flanks be a deciding factor? 

Will be an interesting starting 11. The team that played most of the game on Tuesday certainly gave themselves a good shout for a start. Will we stick with the 3 at the back again?
Hopefully Dunlop returns to put Docherty back on the bench where he belongs and slot Higgins in for Slattery. Curious to see who gets the nod for starting up front today.

Davidson and Docherty both on the Bench!!!
Same formation possibly as Tuesday though by the looks of it!!!

Archived