El Disastrico; Albion Rovers v. Berwick Rangers

Don't panic your safe Rovers have taken 8 points out of a possible 81 so far the need at least the same from their last 9 games to overall Berwick assuming that you lose all your remaining games which I don't expect either to happen.
Today was the last chance saloon for them.
Oh well

Believe me as a Berwicker I want to see the team challenging for promotions, not to go into every Saturday dreading 16.45 and how many we're going to ship.
Boardroom aside, there seems to be a air of acceptance with the dire, example yesterday "celebrating a draw against team 42".  Phrases like let the manager settle, let him pick his own team no the one inherited. wait until transfer time. Summer window we'll see him strengthen the side.
All of which hasn't happened since 2007. As Berwickers surely we can expect better and ask why all the promises haven't been met. 
To answer your question no of course I don't want to see relegation, but conversely i don't want to see season 19/20 in tenth place 
What about season 18/19 in 10th place

Astroturf is a disaster to play on, more likely to cause injuries, and terribly unpopular with players (a large number of pro clubs in my country use this surface). The stuff should be outlawed in all honesty, and might be the deciding factor in players opting not to sign with Berwick (yes, they sign with Edinburgh City and Hamilton Accies, but those have money and Premiership membership respectively).
That being said, there are still serious upsides to artificial playing surfaces as you mentioned.
Just for the record, there has never been any evidence to link astro to more/worse injuries

Its actually proven to be the same

If it was true teams who play on astro at home would have more injuries than other teams, they dont

11 hours ago, The_Judge said:

Managerial statistics[edit]

As of match played 27 April 2019
Team Nat From To Record
G W D L GF GA GD Win %
Albion Rovers Scotland November 2018 present 23 5 5 13 20 43 −23 21.74
Total 23 5 5 13 20 43 −23 21.74

He has six wins, the infamous Clyde game now counting as a win, so I'm guessing that should read 6 5 12.

10 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:
On 02/03/2019 at 18:58, Fergie1 said:
First things first the point should be enough to secure our safety, well done to the boys on that. 
The question for me though has to be, is Johnny Harvey the man to take us forward next year? I don’t believe so, rapid decline since his arrival. 

Rapid decline since this game

Rapid decline since this man took charge!