El Disastrico; Albion Rovers v. Berwick Rangers

We've enjoyed a rivalry over the years, but it'd sad if Rovers went down. Proper old ground and a good bunch of fans. It does look very bleak, though. Last chance saloon, tomorrow. 

Let's be honest, Cliftonhill is a shithole.

Best of luck to Berwick Rangers tomorrow.

B’Jesus for the love of all things holy, where is Albion Rovers. Big Cameron looking forward to coming doon the road on the Massy for the play-offs to see the mighty Brora Rangers make no mistake this time. At least Albion, wherever it is won’t have to travel up to our wee village on league duty on a cold weekday night next season. brorarangers.football will give you a map
Berwick canne wait to welcome you Geordies next year

B’Jesus for the love of all things holy, where is Albion Rovers. Big Cameron looking forward to coming doon the road on the Massy for the play-offs to see the mighty Brora Rangers make no mistake this time. At least Albion, wherever it is won’t have to travel up to our wee village on league duty on a cold weekday night next season. brorarangers.football will give you a map
Berwick canne wait to welcome you Geordies next year
At least wait until all teams have played the same number of games in the highland league eh [emoji6]

Lot of QP fans in here - I thought that was odd but I suppose it makes sense for such a meaningless club to be desperate to see their 'rivals' stay up to give them at least a glimmer of relevance. Even their most successful side of the modern era sat in the shadow of our championship-winning team. One thing is for sure, and that is that both clubs playing today will be much, much bigger than the Spiders for generations to come - relegation of not. 

Albion 4-3 Berwick, Aloulou to hit 4 for us. 

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

At least wait until all teams have played the same number of games in the highland league eh emoji6.png

I haven't paid much attention to the Highland league since Peterhead left.

But your post ensured I had a look.

Seems things haven't changed. Still some teams with a handful of games in hand of some others.

Can be misleading.

On 27/02/2019 at 12:15, Redcar said:

Johnny Harvey. Your job appraisal is scheduled for Saturday at 10 to 5.

I have the paperwork ready. Johnny, please bring evidence of your achievements. 

13 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I have the paperwork ready. Johnny, please bring evidence of your achievements. 

Postponed till, er, next week. 

Seriously, sounds like a good late effort to get a point. Hope this small bit of good news gives the gers some confidence. 

Play with freedom at Edinburgh, then 3 home games in 8 days. 

Disappointment fighting with relief at the moment, it's telling we punted Rovers 6-2 or so earlier in the season but need a late, late equaliser now. Oh well, Albion Rovers need to pick up at least four points against the other teams to have a chance of cat hing us now.