El Disastrico; Albion Rovers v. Berwick Rangers

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This thread has reminded me that Clyde actually finished 10th in this league. I wonder if they'd have been relegated, had they had to take part in the play-off?

Really depends what kind of side we would have been up against, to be honest. We were much-improved post-February when Duffy came in, having been Berwick-esque prior to that. 

12 hours ago, cowden boy said:

No need to panic we’ve gave you ryan goodfellow on loan, played once this season and let a goal in directly from a corner.

Oh yes, loaning the third choice goalie of the 7th-placed League 2 team does inspire confidence. Was that game back in the Challenge Cup?

The lad did pick up a string of games for East Fife in recent seasons, but that's just me looking for positive notes now.

40 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Oh yes, loaning the third choice goalie of the 7th-placed League 2 team does inspire confidence. Was that game back in the Challenge Cup?

The lad did pick up a string of games for East Fife in recent seasons, but that's just me looking for positive notes now.

Set a club record at East Fife 603 minutes without conceding didn't really  work out for him at Cowden eventually finding himself 3rd pick. Good luck to the lad hope the move works for him still a relatively young player particularly considering a GK.

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 01:14, nickCFC58 said:

Hope both teams improve and whoever finishes second gets through the playoffs. Can’t be bothered with some diddy mob like EK with no fans but loads of money coming up

Albion R have an average attendance of 262. That means around 200 or so rovers fans. Hardly different in any sense to EK.