Gallbladder Removal

bobbykdy

Anyone on here had to have this done? Long story short been pretty unwell over last 18 months or so but all scans and tests drawing a blank. Due to my symptoms I am as sure as I can be that the gallbladder is behind it despite what the tests say and I am tempted to have it done privately. Anyone else been told their scans showed nothing wrong with the gallbladder only for removal surgery to then improve them?

2 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Anyone on here had to have this done? Long story short been pretty unwell over last 18 months or so but all scans and tests drawing a blank. Due to my symptoms I am as sure as I can be that the gallbladder is behind it despite what the tests say and I am tempted to have it done privately. Anyone else been told their scans showed nothing wrong with the gallbladder only for removal surgery to then improve them?

How was med school and your journey to become a Consultant?

7 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

No problem, come see me, I'll whip it out and you'll be allll betterrr! (£2660 + vat)(forget about the vat, we'll split it friend ;))

latest?cb=20170903205918

17 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Should've made it a poll.

1 hour ago, bobbykdy said:

Dunno if removing your gallbladder against doctors advice is a good idea to be honest mate.

8 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Exercise and eat better and see if it improves the situation?

Doing that got it removed in my case.

2 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

Junior forum for this pish 

You cant just phone up bupa and ask them to remove your gall bladder even with a valid method of payment.

12 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

I had my Gallbladder removed almost five years ago after a couple of attacks. The pain from Gall Stones is the worse pain I have ever encountered and on both occasions I had to call 999. If you've never felt like you're going to drop down dead in five minutes time and had to clamber for the phone to call an ambulance then I doubt very much this is your problem.

Probably just need a good jobby, imo.

Archived