Aberdeen v Accies

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a game tonight? Would be a good idea to give Wilson, May, Gleeson etc a start with Sunday in mind. Hamilton are going through an awful spell at the moment and we should be looking to get a few goals. Would also be nice to win at home for a change...

15 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Is there a game tonight? Would be a good idea to give Wilson, May, Gleeson etc a start with Sunday in mind. Hamilton are going through an awful spell at the moment and we should be looking to get a few goals. Would also be nice to win at home for a change...

We need to play what Derek McInnes sees as his strongest team tonight. If he plans to play Halford on Sunday, then he has to play tonight, in my opinion.

56 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

4 points from 4 games is one of our best runs of the season.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

How will Aberdeen line up here? Could be looking towards Sunday...

Lewis

Devlin McKenna Considine

Halford Ferguson Shinnie Ball Lowe

Stewart

Cosgrove

That is a brutal team! No McGinn, MacKay-Steven or McLennan! Not going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That is a brutal team! No McGinn, MacKay-Steven or McLennan! Not going to happen. 

McIness loves a curve ball team. No way he wont play all 3 centre defenders imo.

McGinn and GMS have largely been passengers this season as well.

Lewis

Ball - Considine - McKenna - Lowe

Ferguson - Shinnie

McLennan - Stewart - McGinn

Cosgrove

That would probably be my team, but I wouldn't be surprised if McInnes finds room for all three centre-backs. I hope he doesn't go for wing-backs, especially Mackay-Steven. I have defended Mackay-Steven on here, and he is a very good player when he turns up, but he's been off the boil for quite a few weeks and I'd be reverting to McLennan and McGinn now. 

If Halford is going to play against Rangers, he has to play here. Rangers got far too much space between our defence and midfield a few weeks back, so I think McInnes would ideally want to start Ball in there on Sunday. Gleeson has had some minutes since the break, but I can't really see him starting at home to Hamilton, or then being thrown in at the deep end against Rangers. 

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

McIness loves a curve ball team. No way he wont play all 3 centre defenders imo.

McGinn and GMS have largely been passengers this season as well.

I stand by my post. Two of McGinn, Mackay-Steven and McLennan will start. I’ve no idea who the defence will be, with only McKenna and Devlin certain to start.

Archived