Aberdeen v Accies

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though we have punched our weight, generally, every season Deek has been here it doesn’t mean it isn’t going stale 

Myself and others were accused of bedwetting when we criticised the January window 

Fucking state of our form since Christmas, Sunday is going to be awful 

Is there a game tonight? Would be a good idea to give Wilson, May, Gleeson etc a start with Sunday in mind. Hamilton are going through an awful spell at the moment and we should be looking to get a few goals. Would also be nice to win at home for a change...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

5 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

We haven't had someone in the middle of the park comfortable on the ball since Jack and McLean left. That's why Gleeson was signed but is never used. We tend go just end up launching it long to cosgrove and playing off 2nd balls. It's what we did when calderwood was here with Lee Miller. Brutal to watch.  

Dean Campbell fits the bill pretty well, especially as a replacement for McLean.

Like with the majority of our youngsters that have shown promise (Scott Wright, Frank Ross, Bruce Anderson etc) he either keeps them on the bench, gives them 5 minute cameos and criticises them for not making an impact, or sends them out on loan repeatedly instead of giving them proper experience at this level.  Results like tonight would be a bit easier to take if we were giving a chance to our youngsters but instead we take absolutely fucking nothing from the game.

To be honest, i think we'd be better off replacing him anyway.  
We are playing utterly woeful football and not getting results. Our home form especially is a disgrace.
Our squad management/recruitment is also horrendous and we've left ourselves down to the bare bones again.
There will always be happy clappers who will say he can do no wrong, but the support is turning against him in considerable numbers. McInnes has done a good job at restoring the club to a fairly respectable standing, but it is clear that he has taken us as far as he can. I'm not expecting us to win the league vs the money spent by the bigots in Glasgow, but it would be good to have someone in charge (Steve Clarke for example) that wouldn't be so content with second place. 

Nobody says he can do no wrong. He’s a good football manager with flaws, shit performances, shit decisions and ooft maybe even a mediocre season comes with that.

There is no objective reason to sack him. We’re comfortably in the Euro spots, we’ve been in one cup final, still in the other cup (yes that could be gone soon).

What we’re seeing is a fairly uninspiring season but he’s essentially punching his weight.

Injury luck has also been horrendous but I’ll maybe give you squad management.

At the end of the day if we lose on Sunday you’ll be banging this drum even harder, if we get into the semi I suspect you’ll quieten down, such is the nature of football. On Saturday we reached a club record of consecutive away wins, now forgotten. Such is the nature of football.

Chill out laddy and get yourself up for Sunday.

Even though we have punched our weight, generally, every season Deek has been here it doesn’t mean it isn’t going stale 
Myself and others were accused of bedwetting when we criticised the January window 
Fucking state of our form since Christmas, Sunday is going to be awful 

You may have been proved right on the January window but I stand by not shitting the bed before it’s even happened. Our luck has been poor on the injury front, although granted we were relying on staying lucky.

I’ll hold my hands up to being wrong on the window though. Calling for a sacking is nonsense though.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You may have been proved right on the January window but I stand by not shitting the bed before it’s even happened. Our luck has been poor on the injury front, although granted we were relying on staying lucky.

I’ll hold my hands up to being wrong on the window though. Calling for a sacking is nonsense though.

Yeah I’m not calling for McInnes’ head by any means as I don’t have a short memory like some lunatics 

But f**k me, the Club needs a shot in the arm this summer 

What’s the fucking plan? 

Archived