Aberdeen v Accies

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see it already - "the injuries have unsettled the team" etc. 

We've came from behind about 3 times during McInnes' entire tenure at Aberdeen. His consistent lack of a plan b is extremely frustrating but isn't anything new. It's hard to determine whether it is arrogance on his part or sheer naivety. 

The crowd is starting to turn on him, deservedly so. If we don't win the cup this season, i think it's time to part ways. 

1 minute ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Can see it already - "the injuries have unsettled the team" etc. 

We've came from behind about 3 times during McInnes' entire tenure at Aberdeen. His consistent lack of a plan b is extremely frustrating but isn't anything new. It's hard to determine whether it is arrogance on his part or sheer naivety. 

The crowd is starting to turn on him, deservedly so. If we don't win the cup this season, i think it's time to part ways. 

Win the cup or leave? :lol:

We haven't had someone in the middle of the park comfortable on the ball since Jack and McLean left. That's why Gleeson was signed but is never used. We tend go just end up launching it long to cosgrove and playing off 2nd balls. It's what we did when calderwood was here with Lee Miller. Brutal to watch.  

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Win the cup or leave? :lol:

To be honest, i think we'd be better off replacing him anyway.  

We are playing utterly woeful football and not getting results. Our home form especially is a disgrace.

Our squad management/recruitment is also horrendous and we've left ourselves down to the bare bones again.

There will always be happy clappers who will say he can do no wrong, but the support is turning against him in considerable numbers. McInnes has done a good job at restoring the club to a fairly respectable standing, but it is clear that he has taken us as far as he can. I'm not expecting us to win the league vs the money spent by the bigots in Glasgow, but it would be good to have someone in charge (Steve Clarke for example) that wouldn't be so content with second place. 

Archived