Aberdeen v Accies

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

McKenna back from suspension. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking a little bit forward to the seethe in the Twitter replies when McInnes keeps Considine in the team and drops Devlin instead.

More likely to be Lowe that gets dropped , I'd have thought

Accies midfield to be overrun and non existent again. Brian Rice to bring on 2 under 18s when we're getting pumped so he can trot out the youth development patter again. An under performing Aberdeen player to be gifted a goal courtesy of the broken footballer rehabilitation clinic, Probably Stevie May? Hopefully we see Big porker Davies back to atleast give McKenna and Devlin a little bit of a challenge/scrap.

4-1 Aberdeen. Rice and some fans to be happy because 'we gave it a good go second half' after coming in 3-0 down at half time.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Accies midfield to be overrun and non existent again. Brian Rice to bring on 2 under 18s when we're getting pumped so he can trot out the youth development patter again. An under performing Aberdeen player to be gifted a goal courtesy of the broken footballer rehabilitation clinic, Probably Stevie May? Hopefully we see Big porker Davies back to atleast give McKenna and Devlin a little bit of a challenge/scrap.

4-1 Aberdeen. Rice and some fans to be happy because 'we gave it a good go second half'

Not a fan of Brian Rice then?

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hamilton tweeted yesterday that 17 of the last 20 fixtures between the two teams have been outside of a Saturday kick off.  This game is clearly box office.

To be honest, I’m amazed that all 20 haven’t been on “any day but Saturday”. I can’t remember the last Saturday match against them.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

McKenna back from suspension. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking a little bit forward to the seethe in the Twitter replies when McInnes keeps Considine in the team and drops Devlin instead.

I’m thinking that he might play a back three of Devlin, McKenna and Considine, with Mackay-Steven and Lowe as wing backs. He needs to play the defence that he intends to play on Sunday, tomorrow night. It would help massively if Dundee could engineer a violent conduct straight red for Morelos.

42 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Not a fan of Brian Rice then?

The performances bar Sunday have been better than anything served up under Canning since we actually have a team that isn't afraid/told not to/not set up to attack teams, But he doesn't seem to have it in is head that there are times when we're playing the better teams in the league that we need to play a bit more defensively which leads to things like Sunday's first and half the first half against Hibs. Wasn't a great appointment to begin with but hopefully can turn it round.

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:
6 hours ago, kingjoey said:
To be honest, I’m amazed that all 20 haven’t been on “any day but Saturday”. I can’t remember the last Saturday match against them.

Two last season: 2-2 draw at NDP and 3-0 defeat at Pittodrie.

My memory’s not what it used to be.

Archived