Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

I was green with envy looking at the multitude of advertising hoardings at Balmoor stadium. Nipped in to the club to use the loo before heading home and was even greener looking at the notices for upcoming fund raising events, including one featuring our very own Donald Findlay Q C. It looks like a very slick operation. A club with that kind of. financial  backing really shouldn't be. In division two.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

really?

well,that shows conclusively that that means f**k all,they absolutely battered us

Possession means nothing if you cannot use it well. All that matters is being clinical in front of goal. Just look at the stats from the Aberdeen match tonight.

Too many managers seem convinced that high possession will bring success. For most teams it doesn't. 

11 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

I was green with envy looking at the multitude of advertising hoardings at Balmoor stadium. Nipped in to the club to use the loo before heading home and was even greener looking at the notices for upcoming fund raising events, including one featuring our very own Donald Findlay Q C. It looks like a very slick operation. A club with that kind of. financial  backing really shouldn't be. In division two.

Not just Donald....

image.thumb.png.1ae998ab191f04f7c0dec6607ac0fab4.png

On 28/02/2019 at 20:03, Hampden Diehard said:

Leishman's good if you haven't heard him. Great personality and as genuine a guy as you could meet. Heard the QC a couple of years ago and wasn't greatly impressed.

Jim Leishman is very good at the Sports dinner speaker stuff.

Lots of good stories and usually funny .

Haven't seen the old sectarian, and not really bothered if I ever do.

Archived