Berwick vs Annan

16 minutes ago, dougster said:

A win guys, that’s what we need, a scruffy 1-0 lucky own goal shitfest will do me.

And somebody  mark Chris Johnston this time please 

Play Brydon. Play a left back at left back. Don't play the big centre-forward on the wing. 

There were some positive signs on Saturday. We created quite a few chances and were unlucky not to score, but as ever, we were 2nd to the ball and defended like schoolkids. 

With Doug Brydon in the team and maybe even O'Kane getting some tackles in alongside Blues and Brown, we may be able to compete. 

However, I think that fans could be forgiven for being a tad pessimistic with a record in the last 5 games of 0 points, 2 goals for, and 17 against. 

A win guys, that’s what we need, a scruffy 1-0 lucky own goal shitfest will do me.

And somebody  mark Chris Johnston this time please 

Chris Johnston went off injured on Saturday. Not sure if he will be playing tonight.
Annan are on o good run just now hopefully this will continue tonight.

I'll echo the sentiments on sticking Brydon into the team, a performance that builds on the Elgin match would be just the ticket ahead of the 6 pointer v. Rovers this coming Saturday.

Reprints of the Matchday Programme dedicated to Pea will be on sale seeing as they sold out quick last week.

12 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Chris Johnston went off injured on Saturday. Not sure if he will be playing tonight.
Annan are on o good run just now hopefully this will continue tonight.

I like him, intelligent player 

I'll echo the sentiments on sticking Brydon into the team, a performance that builds on the Elgin match would be just the ticket ahead of the 6 pointer v. Rovers this coming Saturday.
Reprints of the Matchday Programme dedicated to Pea will be on sale seeing as they sold out quick last week.
I think Brydon's carrying an injury, or I think he'd have started on Saturday. Depending on how strong a squad we can field, if O'Kane and Brydon are fit, and I thought Blues offered positivity going forward, and if we see See; we can compete. Hope the pitch has had a roll since Saturday.

2 minutes ago, A Believer said:
3 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

I think Brydon's carrying an injury, or I think he'd have started on Saturday. Depending on how strong a squad we can field, if O'Kane and Brydon are fit, and I thought Blues offered positivity going forward, and if we see See; we can compete. Hope the pitch has had a roll since Saturday.

He's played for the reserves recently, right? Can't be that far off then - here's hoping he'll take the place of Wilson as Brydon/McIlduff sounds like the defence is halfway to being considered okay for this league.

He's played for the reserves recently, right? Can't be that far off then - here's hoping he'll take the place of Wilson as Brydon/McIlduff sounds like the defence is halfway to being considered okay for this league.
The manager mentioned his injury status in Saturday's match programme. Erm, right? [emoji57] Always liked his desire to attack the ball and general composure. I agree he and McIlduff, or he and Cook would be a strong central defensive pair. Cook's a very good football player and is better in the middle of defence IMHO.

Unlikely, but the opportunity is there to have 13 points in between us and Albion by Saturday evening, with still 2 games in hand and them only 9 to play.

On the other hand, it could end up being 4 points and if that was the case, I think any defence of the manager becomes difficult. Results matter now.

Brydon, Ogilvie and Adamson in for Wilson, Mcilduff and Aloulou. 

That's OK, though Mcilduff is unlucky to be benched unless he has a niggle.

Will be watching on Twitter, through beer goggles. 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Can I ask why the f**k you're 14/1 to win tonight at home to Annan? I know you're shite but christ that's ridiculous.

Sounds about fair, actually. We are proper pish and a shoe-in for a big fat L against any team other than (maybe) Albion Rovers.

Sad to see McIlduff benched (light injury perhaps), not much against the lineup otherwise.

D0Wtfk-XQAEelMd.jpg

Archived