FairWeatherFan

The Last Expansion...

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

This might be true.(does anyone know the SJFA vote for pyramid went up north in terms of clubs for/against?) however we’ve seen this routine before by junior officials which leaves me with doubts over the claims.

Again, it comes down to the fact that the SFA should be talking to the clubs themselves (eg via a general meeting like they did with the EoS) rather than solely NRJFA officials.  The vote at the SJFA AGM was almost unanimous in seeking entry to the Pyramid, so what has changed?

I've said for long enough that each Junior region needs its own solution (and TJ seems to have abandoned them anyway in PWG negotiations), in the North it could be via voluntary promotion as opposed to mandatory, with the top 3 in the NRJFA Superleague eligible to go up.  Perhaps they need a gentler approach to the Pyramid, the SFA should be seeking solutions, not just shrugging shoulders and saying fine.

28 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

This might be true.(does anyone know the SJFA vote for pyramid went up north in terms of clubs for/against?) however we’ve seen this routine before by junior officials which leaves me with doubts over the claims.

Given that Girvan used to play in the South of Scotland League don’t see any reason why the SFA couldn’t compel them to rejoin.