Rangers orange jersey - size XXXXXL sold out

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

The one Ian Durrant wore at Pittodrie with his knee ligaments and tendons stuck to the outside of his right sock.

I would have given this a wee digi-dot (red) if I wasn’t saving all my reds for Lincoln Hearts who doesn’t seem to like it.

You should try it sometime.

16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thought the blood only went up to the knees? That’s what we keep getting told anyway.

Surely the enemies of Rangers have green blood.

22 hours ago, Half Rice Half Chips said:

Bad new for Rangers fans, size 5XL of the orange jersey is now sold out. Good news however for Rangers fans on a diet, there are still some size 4XL in stock.

Jersey.thumb.JPG.bd939f06857dd6883cc375a3a7645ff0.JPG

i think the main thing to take from that is the **** pay 60 quid for a novelty third kit.

who said sectarianism wasn't profitable.

i think the main thing to take from that is the **** pay 60 quid for a novelty third kit.

who said sectarianism wasn't profitable.

In my experience, the fatter people are the more bigoted. This applies to both Rangers and Celtic fans. That said you very rarely see fat Celtic fans, [emoji848] very strange.

16 hours ago, Blacklands Buff said:

In my experience, the fatter people are the more bigoted. This applies to both Rangers and Celtic fans. That said you very rarely see fat Celtic fans, emoji848.png very strange.

Rarely see fat junkies either.coincidence?you decide

Rarely see fat junkies either.coincidence?you decide

Oooooh if I wasn’t the trusting type I might have thought you were implying that Celtic fans are junkies!

That would mean they were dirty, smelly, toothless, jobless wasters !

Just as well that wasn’t what you meant [emoji848]

19 hours ago, Blacklands Buff said:

In my experience, the fatter people are the more bigoted. This applies to both Rangers and Celtic fans. That said you very rarely see fat Celtic fans, emoji848.png very strange.

It's all the potatoes they don't eat...

Archived