St Johnstone vs Hibernian

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe, finishing 6th or 7th doesn't make much odds to fans though, tbh. Bottom half at least gives us the chance to relegate someone.

Oft. FFS Random. :lol:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats a lot of straws your clutching there, m8. It was a dive, just embrace it.

Can't be a dive if there was contact, which there was. It's you who is clutching at straws. Which the losers tend to do.

13 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Confused why the St J players and fans are moaning about the pen?

Shaugggggggnessy pushed Kamberi in the back - clearest pen I have seen for a long time lads.

Indeed. How he has escaped jail time is beyond me. Full on cowardly assault on one of our star professionals.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Wright on Kamberi - "I’d say I would be embarrassed for the lad but maybe not because I’m not sure what kind of character he is.”

Greetin faced auld p***k

No mention of the blatant dive by Watt to get Slivka sent off. Shameful.

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Wright on Kamberi - "I’d say I would be embarrassed for the lad but maybe not because I’m not sure what kind of character he is.”

Greetin faced auld p***k

Didn't Neil Lennon allegedly have a massive fall-out with Kamberi? Tommy Wright is close friends with Lennon, so maybe that has something to do with it. Friendship is a powerful thing and loyalty is one of Wright's many admirable traits.

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Oft. FFS Random. :lol:

What? Theres literally nothing left for Saints fans this season, no chance of Europe and out both cups. Having the delights of relegating a team like St Mirren, whos fans were giving it "be afraid" chat in our cup threads this Summer is all thats even vaguely interesting now, while finishing top half would just see a dirge of games against five other sides with nothing to play for. Club wise, finishing 6th is much better than 7th, fan wise, its not different at all.

17 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Can't be a dive if there was contact, which there was. 

Oh dear.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

It was a shove. Like I said, he shoved him in the back after he got away with pulling on his arm. He had no reason to push him in the back as he was going nowhere.

Just rewatched it.

"A shove" :lol: 

15513127581008576.gif

Can see why he maybe thinks Craig fouls him, thats when the linesman should be clearing it up.

Archived