St Johnstone vs Hibernian

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, thats virtually the role hes played for us tbf, but these posts probably are best made after games. 

Given our recent record against St Johnstone, I'm not expecting to have any grounds to snark about your players after the game...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D0buIRvWoAECbHn.thumb.jpeg.a5af7015c9401da00a756aa675172ed1.jpeg

I take it O'Halloran is broken beyond repair.

Struggling to see how Wotherspoon remains in there aswell, he seems to constantly be shite in home games.

Just now, Aim Here said:

We have two. One on either side of the stand, for a stereo effect. It would help if they sang the same songs at the same time, mindyou.

Celtic fans tried to sing a song between their fans in opposing stands once, genuinely the most harrowing thing I've ever witnessed.

I like Edinburgh but it’s nonsense to say it’s better than Glasgow in every respect. Nightlife and people for starters are far better in Glasgow.
Translation: there are more alcoholics and the streets have a more potent smell of piss and discarded/regurgitated kebab

No thanks

16 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Being too busy with our own shitshow/form I didn’t even notice how bad St Johnstone have been recently until I checked LiveScore there. 

Got the fear even more now, we love letting teams bounce back to form against us.

Our forms a bit false, tbf. Playing Celtic 3 times in 12 days, as they reacted to the Old Firm loss and had the likes of Burke and Weah come in desperate to make an impression, absolutely fucked things. Losing to Aberdeen is just one of those things.

Hamilton result was shite but you can probably lay that at the door of Shaughnessy who seemed to be dreaming of Aberdeen, and the manager, who went fucking nuts with the line up.

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Being too busy with our own shitshow/form I didn’t even notice how bad St Johnstone have been recently until I checked LiveScore there. 

Got the fear even more now, we love letting teams bounce back to form against us.

We are favs with the bookies too... disaster

Archived