St Johnstone vs Hibernian

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That looks like contact to me, clumsy challenge.

Angle behind the goal shows no contact, YouTube highlights dont have it.

Have to question why the f**k Craig is even doing that though, Kamberi is going nowhere.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just rewatched it.

"A shove" :lol: 

15513127581008576.gif

Can see why he maybe thinks Craig fouls him, thats when the linesman should be clearing it up.

Clear as day shove and you conveniently left out the tugging before hand. Ljsl9nQ.png
I'm sure you'll be up all night reflecting on this. You can apologize tomorrow.

Sportscene analysis is always eye opening. 

Slivkas red card was harsh as the second yellow wasn't warranted, despite the fact he'd been given a last warning just minutes before, a fact they ignored.

The also agreed Kamberi went down far too easily, yet somehow argued that doesn't mean he conned the ref.

Tanser is good enough. He’s been one of our top performers all season. Yes, he had a five minute spell tonight where he played three terrible balls in a row, but I prefer to judge a player on what they do over a season rather than a five minute spell. Would also help if someone would come and show for the ball instead of forcing him to play long balls in to areas tbh. 

He’s cost us multiple goals this season, purely due to not being able to defend. His use of the ball is a 1 good pass in 5 instead of 1 good pass in 5. There is no way that is good enough

2 minutes ago, NYD1997 said:

He’s cost us multiple goals this season, purely due to not being able to defend. His use of the ball is a 1 good pass in 5 instead of 1 good pass in 5. There is no way that is good enough

I can only think of one goal against Celtic hes directly cost us, by dreaming and not just clearing the ball, a trick he almost repeated tonight. Hes perfectly fine for this level, not a standout, but not "not good enough".

Not sure why everyone is now murdering the whole squad because we lost. We were brilliant, without a failure, until the equaliser. The collapse afterwards was a full team thing, not just one or two players, yet its Tanser and Wotherspoon who have somehow been singled out. Craig rushes in and gives the ref a chance to give the penalty for no reason, then stands off a midfielder and lets him pick a pass from the middle of the park, can't remember seeing anyone criticising him for that, instead its Tanser for shanking a couple of balls out of play.

I can only think of one goal against Celtic hes directly cost us, by dreaming and not just clearing the ball, a trick he almost repeated tonight. Hes perfectly fine for this level, not a standout, but not "not good enough".
Not sure why everyone is now murdering the whole squad because we lost. We were brilliant, without a failure, until the equaliser. The collapse afterwards was a full team thing, not just one or two players, yet its Tanser and Wotherspoon who have somehow been singled out. Craig rushes in and gives the ref a chance to give the penalty for no reason, then stands off a midfielder and lets him pick a pass from the middle of the park, can't remember seeing anyone criticising him for that, instead its Tanser for shanking a couple of balls out of play.

So off the top of my head - there is at least 2 in the 6-0 game against celtic, one against i think Motherwell where he doesnt cover round, and one against Hamilton where he makes a mess of the corner and doesnt try and get back. That is also on top of the second last night.
Don’t get me wrong he wasn’t the only one whp was brutal last night, but he has cost us more than any player this season

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Johnstone players heads exploded after the penalty - Kamberi got fouled at one point, Craig went mental  and Flo blew him a kiss - match was pretty much in the bag after that.

We all know some decisions go for you, some against, but Wrights mental rants about the penalty showed him up as a fanny last night.

Tony Watt going down quicker than a Leith hoor when Slivka caught up with him - vaguely worth a mention?

Anything Tommy?

Nope - his head had gone, in line with the players.

Under pressure, lads..................

flohat.png.d818c02f57989665fcf92e582a88633f.png

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: Its 6th place m8, not the title.

Yes its 6th place and even though you have a much easier run in to the split than Hibs, I think he saw this as a must win match.

Its pretty much all you have to aim for now, no?

Archived