St Johnstone vs Hibernian

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In each season we have made top six there has always been a pivotal game that kicks us on our way.

Off the top of my head Dundee United at home late winner, Motherwell home late winner, Hibs at home which billed as battle for top 6, we won they got relegated, hearts at home and sure there is a couple more.

Tomorrow I feel will be one of those games. If we can win I think it will set us on the way to the top 6 and chasing down hearts and Killie. Vitally important we get the first goal and give us something to hold onto and give the confidence a boost

12 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Hibernian might win this game which is fine because 3 points in a game of football doesn't matter when you come from one of the biggest shit tips in western Europe.

Perth isnt that bad - admittedly, there are some buildings in the city centre that could do with a lick of paint, but dont do yourself a disservice champ.

I'm not from Perth but i have visited both it and Edinburgh. Neither is fancy but Edinburgh is a remarkably disgusting shithole That's fine there a lot of disgusting shitholes South of Stirling but Edinburgh seems unique in that the residents all think they are from Dubai. Its a disgusting city full of scum.

Don't be ashamed to be from Edinburgh. Its not your fault and there are far worse places in Scotland. Don't be proud either though. Its a shitehole.

Just now, Crroma said:

I'm not from Perth but i have visited both it and Edinburgh. Neither is fancy but Edinburgh is a remarkably disgusting shithole That's fine there a lot of disgusting shitholes South of Stirling but Edinburgh seems unique in that the residents all think they are from Dubai. Its a disgusting city full of scum.

Don't be ashamed to be from Edinburgh. Its not your fault and there are far worse places in Scotland. Don't be proud either though. Its a shitehole.

My reaction to hearing I dont live in Dubai, fuckin hell, kill me now !!!

crying-man.gif.56e390a885f37c4df3fbabd2a061fd50.gif

........then being told I live in a "remarkably disgusting shithole"

montyyuk.png.c83f4572de55f6cea4a3383a899ebece.png

.......but then remembering I am a warrior poet follower of the mighty Leith Hibees and not a fermer up to my balls in rosie the lame sheep

Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

11 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Truly the worst case of fishing seen in the history of P&B, either that, or its a never been to Edinburgh in his puff type post.

Utterly Meh all round whichever it is though.

Hibernian might win this game which is fine because 3 points in a game of football doesn't matter when you come from one of the biggest shit tips in western Europe.

Perth is in Western Australia, not western Europe, but apart from that I agree with your summary of it entirely.

15 minutes ago, Crroma said:

On 19/02/2019 at 21:21, Crroma said:

I can understand this but I'm from Perth so I've never taken a train from Glasgow to Edinburgh or vice versa

So should we all trust the judgement of someone who pretends to not be from a city to add more weight to his ridiculously contrarian opinions, or should we trust the judgement of someone who is so addled he can't even remember where he's from?

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

So should we all trust the judgement of someone who pretends to not be from a city to add more weight to his ridiculously contrarian opinions, or should we trust the judgement of someone who is so addled he can't even remember where he's from?

Think you’ve shut that one down straight away. Well played.

Give him peace, it’s been a long day out in the tractor under the hot Perth and/or Dubai sun for Crroma today.

Ill clarify. I was born in Perth. Never lived there. Don't take my posts as a rally to try and counter shit post. I just fancied saying Edinburgh is an utter shithole and all the residents have an inflated sense of self worth. If Edinburgh is your home that's fine. You just have to share your home with some of the worst junkies, whores, alcoholics and scum around. If you want to take pride in living in Edinburgh then on you go

1 minute ago, Crroma said:

You just have to share your home with some of the worst junkies, whores, alcoholics and scum around.

You say this as if it's a bad thing.

Throw in some great architecture, one of the worlds great festivals and some great pubs and you've got a fantastic city.

Archived