Hearts v Celtic

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Celtic are forced to continually put the ball out as their players writhe on the pitch in either pretend or genuine agony, and Hearts fail to give them the ball back every single time.

37 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Monday. Lot's of talk about finally trying to end the sectarianism roundabout.

Tuesday. Celtic employ a bigot for their top job.

It was a good laugh, wasn't it.

appointing Lennon again :lol::lol::lol:

35 minutes ago, nsr said:

I hope Celtic are forced to continually put the ball out as their players writhe on the pitch in either pretend or genuine agony, and Hearts fail to give them the ball back every single time.

I hope so as well!!!

Just now, Magic Roundabout said:

Lol, we are the slavering mess.   Talking of which, I wonder if he engineered his move from Easter Road coz he knew another gig was coming up?

$

I wonder if there will be more Graffiti from Hearts fans calling for Lennon to be murdered? 

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Am I the only one that finds this "giving the ball back" thing annoying ? If you put the ball out because an opposing player has  an obvious serious injury , then fair enough, you should get it back. But if you put the ball out so that one of your own players can get treatment ( and btw it's 50-50 he's faking it or time-wasting anyway ) then no way should you get the ball back. The whole thing is leading to bad feeling. Just stop it - unless somebody has their leg hanging off, or is unconscious.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Am I the only one that finds this "giving the ball back" thing annoying ? If you put the ball out because an opposing player has  an obvious serious injury , then fair enough, you should get it back. But if you put the ball out so that one of your own players can get treatment ( and btw it's 50-50 he's faking it or time-wasting anyway ) then no way should you get the ball back. The whole thing is leading to bad feeling. Just stop it - unless somebody has their leg hanging off, or is unconscious.

Either way it's not a rule, it's a professional courtesy at best. There are absolutely no grounds for claiming the other team is cheating for not giving the ball back.

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Care to explain in any way how he is a bigot?

Pretty sure there's a video of him calling rangers fans or a player an orange bar steward. 

Or is that cultural? I can never keep up.

Anyway, if Celtic don't hit double figures Lennon's on a shoogley peg imo.

I think there is a bad lip reading video of Neil Lennon, during his playing days between 2000 and 2007, calling Rangers supporters something inaudible  during a derby match.  Probably after getting constant abuse and about the time he was getting death threats daubed outside his house and bullets in the post. What a horrendous bigot that man is. 

6 minutes ago, The OP said:

I think there is a bad lip reading video of Neil Lennon, during his playing days between 2000 and 2007, calling Rangers supporters something inaudible  during a derby match.  Probably after getting constant abuse and about the time he was getting death threats daubed outside his house and bullets in the post. What a horrendous bigot that man is. 

Whataboutery.

Archived